Just an Idea

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thundergod

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now , this is just an idea here and it's not an original one . We have guys who are sculptors . We have guys who are (re) casters . We have guys who are painters . We have guys who want the more "obscure " characters from the Star Wars universe . Surely between us we can make that we have ALL have the figures that we want . I'm willing to offer up my services as a painter . surely this is what the "Guild" is all about ?

Last edited:
i think this is a good idea. this is kind of what went on with the weequay figures. be cool for us to all come up with a character we want and try to produce it. basically all comes down to the sculpt and outfit i think. should take a poll or something of what character we all want made and go from there.

100% with you all the chuffin way!!! Long Live The Guild!! LOL.

I am more than happy to have a bash at anything for any one.

Fir me the whole forum is about sharing, giving, swapping ideas and helping each other out.

And I LOVE IT!!

Right lets get this thing rolling gals!!
I guess the first thing is to start collecting ideas for figures... then do a poll?

Yeah...why not sounds good to me.

I could donate the DLT-20 Blaster I made for my IG-88 and the Valken-38 I´ll built for my Dengar to get it recasted....

That sounds cool
We could start with bounty hunters.

Bidufarewell hs sent me the head he used for the Dengar. I have reworked it cast it in plaster removed the hair and added a scare.
I will post pics later.

This sounds a lot like a thread I once started... :lol

but I guess this time I'm not included.... Can't do much other than sculpting or casting, and there's already people who can do that... :monkey2

oh well...

Looking forward to see what figure you guys come up with...

i make everything , figures , headsculpts , clothing , weapons , but i am probably the best at Dioramas , i am a professional carpenter so all the skills i have aquired over many years help out when i make my dioramas , check my youtube page for my work

https://www.youtube.com/user/mikeecko1980

Well geez, why don't you leave all us amateurs alone then, Mr. "I'm the best at everything" !

:rolleyes:

commanderfaiefullpic.jpg

Well geez, why don't you leave all us amateurs alone then, Mr. "I'm the best at everything" !

:rolleyes:

wow man such hostility , i wasn't saying that im the BEST at it , i was just stating that out of what i do , i do dioramas the best , meaning myself , not saying out of everyone else . and i never said what you quoted anyways , thanks buddy:goodpost::exactly::Flush:doh

its more of a stormtrooper helmet with a modded lower jawline and the mouth piece is pushed up a bit. theres a hasbro fig of him i think. i'll see if i can find better pics of the helm. pretty sure Cbob could sculpt it up:peace

looks you could just sculpt on top of a SS stormy helm. think this guy is called commander faie.
1444e4j.jpg

x3vioi.jpg

Last edited:
wow man such hostility , i wasn't saying that im the BEST at it , i was just stating that out of what i do , i do dioramas the best , meaning myself , not saying out of everyone else . and i never said what you quoted anyways , thanks buddy:goodpost::exactly::Flush:doh

:lol I was just kidding!

I liked the old "rolleyes" smiley, wasn't quite as rude.... Still getting used to the new one...:D

I am jealous of you though, I don't have very many skills...

I like your talking Joker detolf cabinet btw... :monkey3

That trooper looks cool guys! I wish there was some way I could contribute... I don't think I'd be of much use though...

Back