just an idea... (PLEASE READ)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd gladly do the head painting (if my work is good enough)

As for ideas...i can think of many characters that SSC will probebly never attempt...

Gillad Palleon, Kyp Duron, Saba Sabatyn, Cilghal, Akbar, Koto, Sion, Revan, Malak, any Bothan :p...heck i can look at my "list-o-matic" (where i have all my "to do" customs)

Anyways...big question is...what would be the most interesting character to do from a visual, and construction perspective

Nobody ever taught me or showed me how to sew i just picked up a needle and thread and got on with it :peace i did watch a youtube video of how to use a sewing machine though, i was up and running in under an hour lol.

I'd gladly do the head painting (if my work is good enough)

As for ideas...i can think of many characters that SSC will probebly never attempt...

Gillad Palleon, Kyp Duron, Saba Sabatyn, Cilghal, Akbar, Koto, Sion, Revan, Malak, any Bothan :p...heck i can look at my "list-o-matic" (where i have all my "to do" customs)

Anyways...big question is...what would be the most interesting character to do from a visual, and construction perspective

Well, if you painted your Darth Bane head, then I'd say you were much better than I am at head painting. I can't find any other headsculpts painted by you though...

this large collaborative idea thing, as I said, will not work for several reasons, but that doesn't mean collaboration among 3 or 4 people is impossible...

so far we've got me for headsculpting, BHD2 can do lightsabers and things, and you say you'll do head-painting... so far, if all three of us worked together, we could essentially come up with a naked guy with custom headsculpt and lightsaber... :lol

I'll let you guys know if I ever do really try to do something like this, but for now, too many bugs to work out I think...

Last edited:
Nobody ever taught me or showed me how to sew i just picked up a needle and thread and got on with it :peace i did watch a youtube video of how to use a sewing machine though, i was up and running in under an hour lol.

I forgot I actually did learn to sew in junior high... and I think I did a pretty good job using the machine. But, it did not stick as it was over 20 years ago and when I look at the wife's sewing machine I have no idea how the damn thing works :lol

Well, if you painted your Darth Bane head, then I'd say you were much better than I am at head painting. I can't find any other headsculpts painted by you though...

this large collaborative idea thing, as I said, will not work for several reasons, but that doesn't mean collaboration among 3 or 4 people is impossible...

so far we've got me for headsculpting, BHD2 can do lightsabers and things, and you say you'll do head-painting... so far, if all three of us worked together, we could essentially come up with a naked guy with custom headsculpt and lightsaber... :lol

I'll let you guys know if I ever do really try to do something like this, but for now, too many bugs to work out I think...

Hey D,

Check out the latest from my surgery :)

CLICKIE!

Hey, thats my plan as a costume for whenever I make it to Comic Con.

Hey, thats my plan as a costume for whenever I make it to Comic Con.

"Your lack of clothing disturbs me." :vader

:lol

I'm too lazy/busy/cheap/far away to get my arse over to SDCC, sounds like a blast, I'll have to find a way to get there one year... For now I'll just wait for the Clone Lieutenant to show up on eBay, or make one myself by repainting some clone armor from a clonobi I could get probably for much cheaper... :D

Back