Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spazzy or Ski. Ok thanks. What's their full name? I'm about to call Sideshow right now to see. Wish me luck. Would it matter to them that I didn't buy it directly from them? Do they still replace stuff if you didn't or do they want to know your order number and everything? Well either way I guess I'll find out right now. . . And I love this statue. I only have 11 but this is my favorite, at least until Deadpool. So I just want it to be perfect.

Just PM them

Spazzy or Ski. Ok thanks. What's their full name? I'm about to call Sideshow right now to see. Wish me luck. Would it matter to them that I didn't buy it directly from them? Do they still replace stuff if you didn't or do they want to know your order number and everything? Well either way I guess I'll find out right now. . . And I love this statue. I only have 11 but this is my favorite, at least until Deadpool. So I just want it to be perfect.

Well I got a piece of a statue replaced by SSC that I won on EBay, so you never know. As for the guys here I would say your best bet is spazzy or Vince Veill (Ski doesn't do repaints anymore sorry).... If you type their names into the PM program they SHOULD pop up.

Thought I share a pic of my joker PF. This is my favorite statue at the moment....until batman comes.

4858fbdf9639a6f05fecafbfefb867d0_zps080aa870.jpg

The overall concept of the joker PF makes it one of the best sideshow statue to date imo.
It's a must have for any Batman collector.

The overall concept of the joker PF makes it one of the best sideshow statue to date imo.

Definitely, he's going to look awesome next to the Batman PF. One of my favourite PF's to date. I can't believe I traded my 1st one but I've got him back now so all is good :rock

Jocker next to Harley Quinn is going to be epic too

If you don't have the Joker PF you fail as a collector.

Had him sold him... Don't miss him even a little... He looks awesome, but he isn't a must have for everyone. Bats and Supes oh hell yeah:lecture.

Back