Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking to sell mine. How much should I ask for?

The best way to see what market value is is to hop onto eBay and see what the statue's sold listings were fetching. That'll give you a range for your asking price.

I'm seeing a low of $440 and a high of $515 for the exclusive, with $450 being the average. Not sure what the non-exclusive is going for... My guess is about retail, maybe a few bucks more.

Was interested in this since Harley went up, but is there anywhere to get the the REG version that's not on eBay??

Was interested in this since Harley went up, but is there anywhere to get the the REG version that's not on eBay??

Yeah. Buy it off someone here. Shaggyfx is selling his. PM him and see if you can work out a deal. Also, keep your eyes on the for sale section. I'm sure there will be some available there sooner or later.

Yeah. Buy it off someone here. Shaggyfx is selling his. PM him and see if you can work out a deal. Also, keep your eyes on the for sale section. I'm sure there will be some available there sooner or later.

Huh, I seem to remember when this went up for PO a bunch of nay sayers blabbing on and on about how this piece would be around forever with such a high ES. I think we owe them a big "I told you so", Flip.

Huh, I seem to remember when this went up for PO a bunch of nay sayers blabbing on and on about how this piece would be around forever with such a high ES. I think we owe them a big "I told you so", Flip.

I thin the Huge ES Haters are going to be getting a lot of I told you so. Ivy and Joker both Sold out, and I wonder if Batman is soon to follow with the new round of SDCC pics.

Finally got my Joker PF a couple days ago. Thanks to skullboy from te UK. Was able to locate a few regs in stock at shops, but this way I was sure to receive one without issues.

Really love it and very happy that I made the decision to get one, who knows how long these will be available when Batman finally releases.
Superb sculpting, great tailoring and a nice base, what's not to like?
Seems like a waste to store that great boxart away though.

Last edited:
Stupendous piece egel. Had my EX since it was released and I think it's just a fantastic looking statue. Can't wait until the Bats PF gets added to the display shelf with him.

As soon as I sort work out & start earning. I think the 1st thing I'm going to do as far this hobby is concerned is go back & buy this. This is the only piece I've regretted selling :(

As soon as I sort work out & start earning. I think the 1st thing I'm going to do as far this hobby is concerned is go back & buy this. This is the only piece I've regretted selling :(

Good idea, having Batman without Joker is like having a peanut butter cup with no peanut butter in it. The chocolate is still great, but it could have been made fantastic.:dance

Good idea, having Batman without Joker is like having a peanut butter cup with no peanut butter in it. The chocolate is still great, but it could have been made fantastic.:dance

My thoughts exactly...had to have the J man to go with bats.

Now just keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't break during shipment.

This piece is awesome and still a debate if I should get or not. Really going to order Batman PF once I get my next check along with a couple more items but not sure if I'm up for paying the prices he's going for now. :dunno Maybe once I receive Batman PF maybe my mind will change.

Got my EX Joker yesterday...looks great! I love this piece. I really like the EX head...when it first came up for PO, I thought the EX head didn't look great, but in person it is the better of the two imo.

I'll post some pics later on.

I just bought the Joker PF for £250 brand new & shipped. I had it before but I had to sell it because I needed funds to get the comic Thor PF or I would of missed out on it. Funny thing is sold my old one for £270 on eBay. I bought this one from Mothers Basrment, looks like I got the last one as it isn't on there site anymore :yess:

This is the only piece I've sold which I've gone on to really miss, especially now the Batman PF is coming soon

Back