Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, since this is a first PFF for a few people in here, do any PFF Vets have recommendations for cases or shelves to display these?

A quick question guys, the ex joker on mine has a little stain on the trousers and that bothers me. So I am planning on getting another joker but the reg version of course (hopefully the cloth/suit is in perfect condition when it arrives) and switch out the body on them. So my question is, will the reg statue fit on the ex base? Sorry, for a stupid question because all the statues are made the same. But I just want to be extra sure.

So after switching out the body I guess I will display the statue with stain on it or give it away or sell it for a lower price and safely store the ex joker away. Since the bodies aren't numbered or marked whatsoever, I don't have to worry about which originally belongs to which version. Unlikely, the base that is numbered and you can tell which belongs to ex or reg, so I will never switch it.

I always found it funny how people display 300-1000+ statues on 60 dollars display cases, yes I've done it in the past but it bothered me a great deal, I'm trying to change my ways nowadays.

To me there can't be a hobby without displaying, presentation is key.

I have two curio cabinets, which are great for sixth scale figures and statues, but just not for PFFs. I'll have to see if a Besta is right for me. The Joker will be on a glass corner shelf for the time being.

Awesome pics xyx, I really like the head sideways, I might need to try that.

Hey that looks awesome. Could it also be done with the reg head?

Much appreciated Nemen & Joseph! :duff
And yes it can be done with the REG head as well but I personally find the EX head to fit that pose more since it adds up on the creepiness the EX head already has.

I got my Joker today. I was't a fan of the EX head but it looks amazing and much better than in pictures.

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1475.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

Damn you!! I want my joker now!!! Can't wait till Tuesday!!!!

Awesome pics btw. :)

I have mine in a detolf. It's large enough that it doesn't look lost taking up 2 shelf spaces.

I would never put a heavy PF in a detolf :slap

First of all I wouldn't trust that the glass would hold up. Second, they are very wobbly if bumped even the slightest. I wouldn't sleep at night wondering if it would hold. Can you imagine the devastation if the top shelf gave way...

First of all I wouldn't trust that the glass would hold up. Second, they are very wobbly if bumped even the slightest. I wouldn't sleep at night wondering if it would hold. Can you imagine the devastation if the top shelf gave way...

Each glass shelf supports up to 17 pounds. The Joker PF weighs 10.

ROFL no kidding dude. It would sound like a 50 car pile up if the top shelf went first.

Detolfs are good for Bowen and the 12" figs, not for PFs or maquettes, you're into grown folks collectibles now people, display them like grown folk.

Back