Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too late! Ashley knows too much now! :gah:

i was just kiddin bro , don't sent her that email or she'll go nuts :lol

8z2u7p.jpg

speaking of the devil ... i just received a response from Ashley and a replacement has been booked :yess:

drop your base on the ground and ask for a full replacement :lol

This does not work because each base is custom for each statue. 95% of the bases do not fit other same statues. The metal rods are not the same length for each statue. You could be screwed if you take that risk. The odds are against you for sure. Believe me bro.

speaking of the devil ... i just received a response from Ashley and a replacement has been booked :yess:

That is great bro! i guess i was not worthy enough for a replacement :( so Broken = replacement - paint chipped/scratched = SS credit or refund

Well, repacked the PFF in its box for transport home. I also noticed where the regular head was, there was an indent in the styrofoam where I thought the chip was. It does turn out that it was a loose piece of styrofoam embedded int he head that I carefully pried off.

That made me nervous. But the piece makes a wonderful impression. It's just glorious. Couple that with getting my Jock Variant Dark Knight Rises poster, I'm full of glee.

Well, repacked the PFF in its box for transport home. I also noticed where the regular head was, there was an indent in the styrofoam where I thought the chip was. It does turn out that it was a loose piece of styrofoam embedded int he head that I carefully pried off.

That made me nervous. But the piece makes a wonderful impression. It's just glorious. Couple that with getting my Jock Variant Dark Knight Rises poster, I'm full of glee.

Yeah I've had that before after unpacking, its just bits of foam stuck in the nooks and crannies.

:goodpost::exactly: i could buy my SS statues from other places and save $$ on taxes etc...Instead i buy direct from SS but now i'm stuck with a paint cracking psylocke & paint issues on my Joker - with no possibility of replacements

I paid SS $350 + Shipping + Taxes so that they could paint it right for me. I have zero skills when it comes to doing any repair work on my statues :(

I feel you, but if they say then can't replace it, what's left to do? Not much. :dunno

Got mine today and absolutely love him. Got a near flawless piece and he is my statue of the year so far. Only complaint is that he is wobbly on the base. Does everyone have the same wobbly Joker?

^^^ take the SS credit or refund ! I guess when it comes to QC with SS it's better to get a broken statue instead of a paint defect

Both of mine were wobbly on the base but if you were to rotate them slightly it took away the wobble.

Back