Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great statue! I just got mine in tonight and it's really something to see in person =)

To any other other owners, are the bottom of your pant legs glued to the shoes in one spot? One of my pant legs is glued to the shoe while being fully pulled down. The other pant leg is glued a bit higher on the shoe and it's a little scrunched up because of it.

What a great statue! I just got mine in tonight and it's really something to see in person =)

To any other other owners, are the bottom of your pant legs glued to the shoes in one spot? One of my pant legs is glued to the shoe while being fully pulled down. The other pant leg is glued a bit higher on the shoe and it's a little scrunched up because of it.

Mine was a little glued. I just peeled it off with no problem. I'll try posting pictures of mine tonight. It really is a gorgeous statue.

I always found it funny how people display 300-1000+ statues on 60 dollars display cases, yes I've done it in the past but it bothered me a great deal, I'm trying to change my ways nowadays.

To me there can't be a hobby without displaying, presentation is key.

:lol I display them on a 60.00 metal/ wood shelf from home depot and a dinne table. They are all squeeze together very tightly. :monkey2

#23 EX arrived today and this piece is very well done. Magnets holding the hands and head are super strong. Can't wait for Batman and Ivy EX to join Mr. J!!

A quick question guys, the ex joker on mine has a little stain or a small area that is a bit darkened (could be the paint) on the trousers and that bothers me. So I am planning on getting another joker but the reg version of course (hopefully the cloth/suit is in perfect condition when it arrives) and switch out the body on them. So my question is, will the reg statue fit on the ex base? Sorry, for a stupid question because all the statues are made the same. But I just want to be extra sure.

Please help!

A quick question guys, the ex joker on mine has a little stain or a small area that is a bit darkened (could be the paint) on the trousers and that bothers me. So I am planning on getting another joker but the reg version of course (hopefully the cloth/suit is in perfect condition when it arrives) and switch out the body on them. So my question is, will the reg statue fit on the ex base? Sorry, for a stupid question because all the statues are made the same. But I just want to be extra sure.

Please help!

You will be fine.

The base & statue itself are both exactly the same in the Reg & Ex only difference is the extra head you get with the EX.

Neil

Received my reg today. I was thinking of selling him since I want to focus more in movie based statues, but after seeing him in hand no way am gonna lose him!! Very impressed & cant wait for batman to complement him ;)

ss_joker_pf_1.jpg

ss_joker_pf_11.jpg

ss_joker_pf_9.jpg

ss_joker_pf_2.jpg

ss_joker_pf_8.jpg

and look at that gorgeous base:
ss_joker_pf_17.jpg

ss_joker_pf_18.jpg

more photos: https://www.tokus.net/2012/08/the-joker/

Tra, la la. Here's mine guys. # 248 out of 1250.

I only took pictures of the regular head for now. I might be persuaded to sell my EX head if I'm offered the right amount. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Anyway, pics galore:

Downstairs266.jpg

Downstairs265.jpg

Downstairs264.jpg

Downstairs290.jpg

Downstairs291.jpg

Downstairs292.jpg

Downstairs293.jpg

Downstairs297.jpg

Downstairs315.jpg

Downstairs316.jpg

Tra, la la. Here's mine guys. # 248 out of 1250.

I only took pictures of the regular head for now. I might be persuaded to sell my EX head if I'm offered the right amount. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Why? You would devalue your statue and not add any value to the person's statue you're selling it to. I know you say you won't sell it, but I'd prefer to have everything in hand...

Of course this comes from a guy who bought an original WBSS Batman Maquette without a box or its COA because I just wanted to have that piece. Got a nice discount on it.

Why? You would devalue your statue and not add any value to the person's statue you're selling it to. I know you say you won't sell it, but I'd prefer to have everything in hand...

Of course this comes from a guy who bought an original WBSS Batman Maquette without a box or its COA because I just wanted to have that piece. Got a nice discount on it.

I don't think that is a bad idea if someone does not care about the EX head and plans on keeping the statue forever. Say you sell the Ex head for 150.00 that means he got a great Joker statue for 175.00... Pretty great deal.

I also think that down the road if you sold a reg Joker with an ex head you could get a pretty penny for it. When People get desperate they are not picky.

Well I got my reg yesterday and i got to say so far as i can tell it's the best quality pf i have received.

Does make one wonder though with his head more detailed and better painted, how they could drop the ball on a certain Marvel pf head that is much simpler in comparison.

Anyway, for me this is the strong start i was hoping for the DC line and if they can stay at this level then bring on Poison Ivy and Bats! I cant wait!!

I don't think that is a bad idea if someone does not care about the EX head and plans on keeping the statue forever. Say you sell the Ex head for 150.00 that means he got a great Joker statue for 175.00... Pretty great deal.

I also think that down the road if you sold a reg Joker with an ex head you could get a pretty penny for it. When People get desperate they are not picky.

But people know it's not genuine, especially since you know the EX edition size is 1,250 and the regular edition size is 2,500. It's not a true matched set.

You could swap for a reg plus cash? :dunno

That would be the most sensible option :huh

This is the smartest post in pages lol

Sell off just the ex head, thats just borderline retarted, sell off the base too and display it on a pile of play-doh. :stick :lol

Back