Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine arrived today , it's a great piece and i've got a low number :yess: but sadly mine has a broken hairline and two small paintchips on front of the regular head so have to go through the replacement process once again :gah:

Sorry to hear about the issues :(

Hope you get the replacement quickly

Neil

So I got it. 286. Nice number. Had an Assured for Quality sticker on it... Didn't really upset me because I don't mind them double-checking. Then I saw this on my regular head.

View attachment 50365

Hmmm, paint chip? Just crud? I took a cloth to it, and now this.

View attachment 50366

Curiouser and curiouser. It looks strange when close up. I don't know. Should I even bother going for a replacement head?

The EX head looks awesome. I was in the camp on being kind of meh on it in the pics, but in person it rocks.

View attachment 50367

Damn it! just got a email from SS concerning the 2 flaws my Joker Ex came with and all they are doing is offering me a $50 credit!!! no mention of replacement!

So I got it. 286. Nice number. Had an Assured for Quality sticker on it... Didn't really upset me because I don't mind them double-checking. Then I saw this on my regular head.

View attachment 50365

Hmmm, paint chip? Just crud? I took a cloth to it, and now this.

View attachment 50366

Curiouser and curiouser. It looks strange when close up. I don't know. Should I even bother going for a replacement head?

The EX head looks awesome. I was in the camp on being kind of meh on it in the pics, but in person it rocks.

View attachment 50367

Good luck there buddy! i couldn't even get a replacement for a scratch on the right hand :(

mine arrived today , it's a great piece and i've got a low number :yess: but sadly mine has a broken hairline and two small paintchips on front of the regular head so have to go through the replacement process once again :gah:

Bro keep us updated! i contacted them last Monday and got word today with no mention of replacement - Only $50 back or full refund

Good luck there buddy! i couldn't even get a replacement for a scratch on the right hand :(

It does look like it's just crud that was stuck on the statue. If it was a chip, cleaning it off would've just produced more white, right?

There was some white on my gloves, and I just rubbed off the crud and revealed more purple.

Overall, I'm pleased, but I just wanted opinions on what others would do.

It does look like it's just crud that was stuck on the statue. If it was a chip, cleaning it off would've just produced more white, right?

There was some white on my gloves, and I just rubbed off the crud and revealed more purple.

Overall, I'm pleased, but I just wanted opinions on what others would do.

Sounds like you got a decent piece. I think they are not offering any replacements for the Joker:( Forget about collecting reward points, because of psylocke & joker I'm gonna have a $100 in SS credit. They keep sending me statues with garbage QC

Bro keep us updated! i contacted them last Monday and got word today with no mention of replacement - Only $50 back or full refund

what was wrong with yours?

i requested a replacement for the regular head and now i really hope they'll sent me one :pray:

what was wrong with yours?

i asked them a replacement for the regular head only so i really hope they'll sent me a replacement :pray:

Mine has a scratch on the right hand and paint chipped off the base. I would think replacing the right hand would be easily done but no such luck:( Based on the email i got from Ashley i don't think they are offering any replacements - Just SS credit or refund.I'm not sure how the replacement system works. Is is based on the severity of the problem? Someone determines what warrants a replacement or just a SS credit?

Mine has a scratch on the right hand and paint chipped off the base. I would think replacing the right hand would be easily done but no such luck:( Based on the email i got from Ashley i don't think they are offering any replacements - Just SS credit or refund.

that really sucks :mad: and i'm really surprised they don't sent you another hand because usual they don't make a big problem of it

i can live with minor flaws but not with a damaged head so i really hope they will sent me a replacement because a refund or SS credit is out of the question for me

Mine has a scratch on the right hand and paint chipped off the base. I would think replacing the right hand would be easily done but no such luck:( Based on the email i got from Ashley i don't think they are offering any replacements - Just SS credit or refund.

That sucks, looks like they don't have enough.

wth up with SS's compensation for damaged items nowadays? All my orders are direct from SS even tho i could get some of them cheaper locally like Galactus or Hulk Maquette so I could take advantage of their so-called"great customer service" if i ever end up with a defective product. But it seems like tho days are passed as everything is a $35 credit or refund which is pointless when we spend big money for these statues, wait a year in anticipation and excitement only to be told that we have to accept a damaged item.

Well in that case a scratch wouldn't be that hard to fix at least. :(

that really sucks :mad:

i can live with minor flaws but not with a damaged head so i really hope they will sent me a replacement because a refund or SS credit is out of the question for me

Please keep us updated! maybe they thought my flaws only deserved a $50 SS credit..i dunno :dunno but what will you do if they offer you a refund or credit?

That sucks, looks like they don't have enough.
Yeah looks that way :(...I sent Ashley another email asking if there are any replacements available before i reluctantly accept the $50 refund

Please keep us updated! maybe they thought my flaws only deserved a $50 SS credit..i dunno :dunno but what will you do if they offer you a refund or credit?

that would be the worst case scenario and i'm not going to think about that right now :wink1:

Yeah looks that way :(...I sent Ashley another email asking if there are any replacements available before i reluctantly accept the $50 refund

Yea. They probably have a decent amount of replacements for broken statues but they don't want to give them out for chips.

wth up with SS's compensation for damaged items nowadays? All my orders are direct from SS even tho i could get some of them cheaper locally like Galactus or Hulk Maquette so I could take advantage of their so-called"great customer service" if i ever end up with a defective product. But it seems like tho days are passed as everything is a $35 credit or refund which is pointless when we spend big money for these statues, wait a year in anticipation and excitement only to be told that we have to accept a damaged item.
:goodpost::exactly: i could buy my SS statues from other places and save $$ on taxes etc...Instead i buy direct from SS but now i'm stuck with a paint cracking psylocke & paint issues on my Joker - with no possibility of replacements

Well in that case a scratch wouldn't be that hard to fix at least. :(

I paid SS $350 + Shipping + Taxes so that they could paint it right for me. I have zero skills when it comes to doing any repair work on my statues :(

Back