Joker: Folie à Deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great tittle for a sequel 🤭

QRsoFiT.jpg

So lame. Even my wife, who likes musicals said, and I quote

“Noooooo, that’s dumb. I can see her as Harley, but a musical?”

Unless it’s debunked as a musical, I’m all for Gaga to be Harley.

Lady Gaga is hot without all that crap all over her face so she will be great and she’s a great actress. Buuut a musical? Where are these rumors coming from?

Everyone thinks the best moment in Joker was his dancing on the steps... so a musical is the logical extension. Plus, musicals have done so well lately.

The Hollywood bubble is an amazing place.

I hate that Harley Queen is in this film. Hate it. She's trash.

HOWEVER...

The musical part I actually like. I can actually see this as a crazy musical in Arthur's head. He spent most of the first film dancing and imagining things, so this actually makes sense. A delusion shared by two people, but maybe just Arthur.

Also, the first film was a Martin Scorsese/Deniro homage, so I can see Joker 2 being another homage to another Scorsese film, New York, New York.

They even look like Arthur and Lady Gaga. I'm actually looking forward to this film. I bet Joker wears a Hawaiian shirt, which would be both a Deniro and comic Joker reference. :D

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Arthur made up an entire relationship with his neighbor. Maybe HQ is something similar, what with his mummy issues and all.

Back