Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the pics of the Toys Era figure. Can't wait for mine to come from GIANtoy

I emailed TNS about not getting my invoice, looks like there'll be 2 batches.

Due to toys era is releasing by batch, first batch will be January and 2nd batch will be March, so we will need to sort the order base on your pre order date. According to your order date, it will be in march.

However we are still gathering numbers as some might cancel or some might prefer to get it later since they want to pay later, we will send out more invoices within few days. thanks

Hope there's no difference between them!

Preordered Oct 10th.

And you're in the March 2nd batch...?

I ordered 10-9-19... so I guess there really is no rush. That said, I'm a little worried about 2nd batches from KO companies. 1st batch should be good to generate and keep sales.

When did this go up for preorder? I thought I ordered fairly quickly.

I just paid my invoice at GianToy. I almost missed the 14 day deadline because I forgot to check my email for it. :lol

Yes, I got an invoice, and that email saying 'no rush'... but sounds like I'll be waiting until March for batch #2 Joker and I was hoping Q4 2019.

I think it?s safe to say since you got an invoice and the other patron did not, you will be part of the first batch.

Oh is that what it was? I didn't catch that he didn't receive an invoice.

Yeah I didn't get an invoice at all, so that's why I emailed them. It sounded like if people cancel or whatever the "March" crowd will be bumped up into the first shipment.

I looked all over my email for an invoice and I wasn?t seeing it.
Did a search forr TNS and there it was.

Paid off :yess:

HT not doing this in insane...….maybe I missed something not reading the entire thread...

Back