Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don?t think WB did merch for this movie. There?s no shirts, nothing. And it should be that way for this film.

Is it possible that a sequel could be released in China if it isn't as "political" as the first movie, or would it automatically be banned because the first one was?

Is it possible that a sequel could be released in China if it isn't as "political" as the first movie, or would it automatically be banned because the first one was?

I don?t know. I mean, they don?t show horror in China, so it might depend on how dark the movie is.

Got a invoice and paid at onesixthkit. First paid order will get it first with 70% in first batch. 2nd batch March/April I think it said.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Is anyone getting that accessory pack with the makeup mirror? I think it'd be great to have, but also definitely ensuring an entire shelf for him then too.

I agree on having to watch the movie again lol, too many times I go out and spend money on something I've seen for 2 hours of my life. It's why I'll always be fine with anything OT Star Wars since including my youth I've spent days watching those movies.

Is anyone getting that accessory pack with the makeup mirror? I think it'd be great to have, but also definitely ensuring an entire shelf for him then too.

I agree on having to watch the movie again lol, too many times I go out and spend money on something I've seen for 2 hours of my life. It's why I'll always be fine with anything OT Star Wars since including my youth I've spent days watching those movies.
I'm getting the whole thing makeup mirror with figure.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

New shots on instagram are a little underwhelming:(

Pics courtesy of david yang.

79514775_773169876512003_8943601918264237064_n.jpg79535307_2197395340565094_7766441469670907422_n.jpg81951772_2217029748593937_2760244316626983880_n.jpg

To be honest, those are just terrible pictures in general. I would wait till we get a review or in hand before you start feeling disappointed.

I remember first photos of final Toys Era Cable. Terrible sculpt. Well, turned out that the sculpt and figure overall is actually pretty good. So i will not rush to judge this time.

Pics aren't the best alright and the overall figure might look a little better when viewed from a distance...but i can't see the poor paint apps looking any better in hand...especially the eyes.

Guys a friend of mine sent me those pics and I posted them on Facebook, sadly Facebook makes pics look like crap, these ones should be better but still aren't as crisp as the ones I was sent.
qfbRtry.png

pBwRsPl.png

fnGLwZE.png

Yeah the paint does look pretty basic there, but shouldn't take much work to bring it closer to the proto.

How is the head size compared to HT? There was some concern earlier about him looking a bit pinheaded...

I'm not judging anything until we get a proper in hand review. Seen this time and again, initial social media pics pop up and everyone loses their minds.

Yeah the paint does look pretty basic there, but shouldn't take much work to bring it closer to the proto.

How is the head size compared to HT? There was some concern earlier about him looking a bit pinheaded...
The quality of the paint wasn't going to be very good from the start, I know the hard work and time it takes to mass produce figures, how long it takes to get the molds and casts right, the hand and machine work required, it's something that you can't rush, they did all that and more in basically two months, two months is a very short time to mass produce a figure with 3 heads, in my opinion they should've delayed it for a bit and try to at least get the paint apps closer to the prototype, rushing something is never a good idea, it's why I'm more accepting of delays now that I have the knowledge of what it takes to make these plastic suckers haha.

It's a bit pin sized yeah, the baggy effect they have the suit does it no favors either, apart from that the sculpt is good minus the paint apps, tailoring seems very nice, they corrected the gun color, the clown mask has long hair on the sides which isn't accurate but it's a minor nitpick, waiting for more reviews to drop to see what others think. I think this figure would look amazing with a good repaint and maybe some proper rooted hair, I think the laughing sculpt would be great for a bloody smile version too.

Eyes look wonky, pupils off center... and head confirmed as a bit pin-sized. Bad news.

Once again, foiled by excitement and suckered into preorder that I should have waited on.

Those people that have to wait until March for batch #2 will perhaps have a better end product if Toys Era does any tweaking to the production line.

Back