Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a Bob the Goon someplace online - pretty sure it was a Hot Toys display. I'm guessing that one never made the cut, I can't imagine too many people wanting to buy Bob.

It was. Never showed as a standalone figure. Just as a part of diorama with chopper etc.

I saw people post that Giantoy is expecting the Toys Era figure in stock Jan 6th, so by this time next month we'll have in hand pics.

I just got an invoice from giantoy saying it’s in stock. I guess we’ll see if my order ships within the next few days or not :dunno

What???? Maybe they want you to pay now for shipping on Jan 6th?

I have an order in at TNS with an NRD... have no idea what to expect.

From the screen shot I saw, that's what it seemed like. Pay in advance to have it ship later. TNS usually invoices when it's actually in hand to them from my experience or maybe a week out.

I actually compared the proto and that new smiling picture and they are different.

I still don't think that's what we're going to get though, judging by the stoic head. Can't say I'm a not a little disappointed. This is why I never PO stuff, especially KO stuff... but every now and then I break my own rules. :slap

B5E8EFFC-F818-4658-B859-CEDAB7594E2F.jpeg

Toys era

Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Awesome. I?m excited. Can?t wait. Also can?t believe this will be here before Superman [emoji35]

Jsut need a journal and a subway murder outfit/sculpt set and I?ll be done with my collection.

I'm excited too. Got the other set on pre-order with the vanity to set up a little display.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back