Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman (Anne Hathaway) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1:3 "Selina Kyle" Prototype SHOW&TELL by JND Studios

They are working on making her expression "livelier and younger".

Pretty soon they'll say what their next statue will be. I think it'll be Bale Batman. Or Harley Quinn.

Last edited:
1:3 "Selina Kyle" Prototype SHOW&TELL by JND Studios

They are working on making her expression "livelier and younger".

Pretty soon they'll say what their next statue will be. I think it'll be Bale Batman. Or Harley Quinn.
I just saw the video and he referred to the next reveal as "her". So I'm gonna go with Harleen Quinzel.

I just saw the video and he referred to the next reveal as "her". So I'm gonna go with Harleen Quinzel.

Good catch. I dozed off a bit during the video (I watched it after lunch, which is killer :p), so I must have missed that.

Yeah, it's definitely Harley Quinn. It's a she and one of the most requested, which is definitely her.

I really want a Batfleck!

u4Ypw3W.jpeg

KX5oloA.jpg

This will be my first (and maybe last?) 1/3 scale piece, and the final product looks pretty good so far (I'm also leaning towards the goggles look). I have the Hot Toys version on a Bat-pod, and while that has shelf presence, this will be a whole other level.

Now for the 3-6 month wait until my preorder actually ships... Fortunately, that's also enough time for other collectors to test out how finnicky the goggles are (the Hot Toys ones were frustratingly delicate) and if they damage the hair/face sculpt.

This will be my first (and maybe last?) 1/3 scale piece, and the final product looks pretty good so far (I'm also leaning towards the goggles look). I have the Hot Toys version on a Bat-pod, and while that has shelf presence, this will be a whole other level.

Now for the 3-6 month wait until my preorder actually ships... Fortunately, that's also enough time for other collectors to test out how finnicky the goggles are (the Hot Toys ones were frustratingly delicate) and if they damage the hair/face sculpt.
Where did you po yours from? I assume if JND ships this month we should be getting them in hand soon.

Lower lip is a little too big? Likeness is good but they’ve done better. Still, it’s beautifully made and looks great with the mask.

Back