Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman (Anne Hathaway) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know someone who PO'd WW84 from Spec who got it last month when direct orders arrived last July.

For Catwoman direct orders will go out on the 23rd. Retail orders will go out at the end of March.

Pics by PiterPaker:

sDiKoOk.jpg

G3L2Bsd.jpg

JXTbScr.jpg

xyQ1mO1.jpg

ZPQ1koR.jpg

MrINJyc.jpg

ImrWbcD.jpg

Pbmfi0w.jpg

nbpBMGB.jpg

6BIxCXQ.jpg

NwvEP1p.jpg

X6J8UPL.jpg

ZocPWCA.jpg

8pSayyx.jpg

u5l2mvB.jpg

qrPOmU1.jpg

Ck1pC39.jpg

KWGf9mI.jpg

JND is king of the castle, world leaders in most-realistic collectibles in any scale.

Passed on this one but congrats to everyone who got it, looks majestic!

I know the actual statue won't look as snazzy as it does in the photo shoot images with controlled lighting, but between the latest pictures and the review video, I'm really hyped to see this in person. It's gonna be a long wait...

I regret not getting this. I went for the 1/3 queens on a bat pod instead but not too sure if it can top this one. Looks so real.
IMO, you made the right choice (provided you have the space). I did not order either of them, but the QS has a way better likeness. Whilst this does indeed look very real and high quality, the likeness is a miss IMO. Face is too elongated and jaw too square, lips oversized. QS got her likeness almost spot on.

IMO, you made the right choice (provided you have the space). I did not order either of them, but the QS has a way better likeness. Whilst this does indeed look very real and high quality, the likeness is a miss IMO. Face is too elongated and jaw too square, lips oversized. QS got her likeness almost spot on.
I agree, with goggles on she doesn't look as bad but the mouth area is too long/ large. Maybe they used the same mini dentures as their margo Robbie:D

I regret not getting this. I went for the 1/3 queens on a bat pod instead but not too sure if it can top this one. Looks so real.
The QS is gorgeous and a better likeness. This is really nice too, i think either are a nice option, but don’t regret the QS one dude it’s an impressive piece.

the 1/3 Queen is gorgeous.

I compromised and went with the JND 1:3 and the Queen 1:6 Batpod to get the best of both worlds without spending an arm and a leg for both in 1:3 scale. And i passed on the Hot Toys Bat Pod re-issue.

But there's no doubt the face sculpt and rooted hair on the Queen 1:3 is superior to their 1:6.

It's nice these companies are giving us options for different scales to suit our space and budgetary concerns.

Back