Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman (Anne Hathaway) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is really stunning but I find it funny that for how hard they tried with her likeness (which is REALLY well done), they used the wrong color goggles on her. They aren't yellow/amber they are actually red.

Congrats to all who got this! Looks like a really classy piece!

JND jsut told me Batfleck BvS is up for consideration so I'm holding out hope.

I don't want to collect too many of these as I've already got three of them now, but the only others I'd get would be if they did a Brandon Lee Crow, BvS Batman, Superman, and regular armour Wonder Woman. And Phoenix Joker in makeup.

I already told my wife that if Batfleck or Supes gets made by JND, I apologize in advance, Im sorry, I know Im in trouble, but I'm buying one. lol

This is really stunning but I find it funny that for how hard they tried with her likeness (which is REALLY well done), they used the wrong color goggles on her. They aren't yellow/amber they are actually red.

catwoman+mask+side.jpg

They are orange/yellow/amber, reddish, it really depends on the positioning of the lighting IMO.

To my eyes, there is no mistaking Hathaway in that sculpt.

I have no interest in any of the properties they've produced or announced so far, but I'm way impressed with how they are executing these.
I Particularly love the elegant simplicity. Distinctive, appropriate, body attitudes for every character so far.

God help me if they ever produce something I do want.

To my eyes, there is no mistaking Hathaway in that sculpt.

I have no interest in any of the properties they've produced or announced so far, but I'm way impressed with how they are executing these.
I Particularly love the elegant simplicity. Distinctive, appropriate, body attitudes for every character so far.

God help me if they ever produce something I do want.

Same, if they do an avengers 1 black widow then I'm in trouble!

Looks amazing. Not sure if I'll pick it up. While I have the JND Wonder Woman coming, I'm reticent about going further down the 1:3 scale rabbit hole. JND is also steadily creeping up its prices, although they may have miscalculated on WW. Maybe when WW comes I'll regret not getting Joker or Catwoman. These are museum quality pieces. However, right now I'm waiting to see what Queen Studios does with their 1:4 scale line.

Last edited:
I don't think MCU offers 1/3 licenses, so may not happen if if JND sticks to 1/3 unless Marvel changes their mind.
Makes no sense to me they offer a 1/2 and bust scale but for some reason they don’t allow a 1/3 scale yet. Lol

I don't think MCU offers 1/3 licenses, so may not happen if if JND sticks to 1/3 unless Marvel changes their mind.

Yeah you're probably right, they don't allow lots of things like female life size busts. I'll settle for queen's quarter scale most likely

Face looks like from an Horror Movie. Prime 1s 1/3rd scale looks much more screen accurate

Face looks like from an Horror Movie. Prime 1s 1/3rd scale looks much more screen accurate

I somewhat understand what you’re referring to, and I think it relates to the silicone and the colour tone currently being used.

But I have the Prime 1 piece, and likeness wise it just doesn’t compare to this one.

I somewhat understand what you’re referring to, and I think it relates to the silicone and the colour tone currently being used.

But I have the Prime 1 piece, and likeness wise it just doesn’t compare to this one.

Its clear to see what i mean here on the pictures. Prime 1 looks like Anne Hathaway as Catwoman and JND looks like Anne Hathaway as Anne hathaway but not like Anne Hathaway as Catwoman! The problem is the same like WW from JND she looks like Gal Gadot but not like Gal Gadot in WW84. Why this company made the heads from the Woman Statues
naturally without make up from the movie???? i dont understand this :( i dont want an Movie painted statue body
plus an normal naturally painted head.

anne-hathaway-catwoman.jpg
x_p1smmtdkr-01_h.jpg

JND-Catwoman-Statue-003-928x483.jpg
b12.jpg

Back