Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quality product but for me the likeness is not perfect, it look too old and angry, i dont like the mannequin pose (like my 1:2 P1S) and obviously the very high price.
Anyway I can't wait to see your photos in hands and I am very happy for those who bought it, it is one of the top ledger jokers on the market.

From the other forum.

Here are some detail shots of the gun that weren't shown in the English video.

Pulling the charging handle back to reveal a round in the chamber:
tBMA5TD.jpg

Rounds in the magazine:
1q6O7t7.jpg

Quality product but for me the likeness is not perfect, it look too old and angry, i dont like the mannequin pose (like my 1:2 P1S) and obviously the very high price.
Anyway I can't wait to see your photos in hands and I am very happy for those who bought it, it is one of the top ledger jokers on the market.

thank you! Been saying it. Everything but the portrait is on point. This is too old of a Ledger. Even the screenshot they used has a smoother forehead and thinner neck.
7f4f44ddc043c34fe4bb71eb6693fd5e.jpg

thank you! Been saying it. Everything but the portrait is on point. This is too old of a Ledger. Even the screenshot they used has a smoother forehead and thinner neck.

In this photo it looks like another person :(

For me the best remains this one.
Queen-Studios-DC-The-Dark-Knight-Joker-13-Scale-Statue-Exclusive-Ver.-Rooted-Hair-5.jpg

That's one of the nice things about ordering through SpecFiction. I'm on a monthly payment plan but can also make additional payments to pay down the balance more quickly.
Ah wicked! This sounds awesome - will certainly check out SpecFiction [emoji1317]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I think its funny, people saying he looks old here. People he died, we don't know wtf he looked like LOL. I mean its all subjective. This is the only piece, well this and qs that sets the highest standard for heath joker. I mean the painted jnd, looks almost Identical to the movie shot. So does, qs, the one I don't like is P1 at all.

Yeah but all these companies use pictures for reference. It’s not hard to see how Ledger looked there’s plenty of pics and movies and videos out there. That’s too old of a portrait for him. And the screen grab doesn’t look like this. For the price this needs to look more like him and QS is making it more accurate. So far they’ve done the best mass produced Ledger sculpt.

Somebody tell them he's supposed to be 27 with receding hairline and not 42 with a hair transplant. And that silicone face would probably get worse with time making him look even older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somebody tell them he's supposed to be 27 with receding hairline and not 42 with a hair transplant. And that silicone face would probably get worse with time making him look even older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well dawg, Ill be having this the qs 1/3rd rooted already. The QS artist edition 1/4. I have the p1 old one repainted. Then the QS bust. So, Its great to have all these different versions of him. But painted I see heath straight up. If you don't its cool. I don't **** like some people. But I think the p1 looks terrible. WIll have to see which one turns out better the JND or the QS. Time will tell. But the 1/3rd rooted heath is pretty damn good.

Yeah but all these companies use pictures for reference. It’s not hard to see how Ledger looked there’s plenty of pics and movies and videos out there. That’s too old of a portrait for him. And the screen grab doesn’t look like this. For the price this needs to look more like him and QS is making it more accurate. So far they’ve done the best mass produced Ledger sculpt.

Well, heath was using a lot of prescription drugs and that can make a guy look older. Who knows LOL!!! Just a prototype not the end product. I still love it. All painted I see a young heath. In the end, will all get what we want, with whatever company we go for. But I still would buy this over p1 any day. I am more looking forward to QS heath 1/4 rooted. Great scene.

Yeah, I think this looks fantastic, and for me is easily the best 1/3 scale Joker I’ve seen. I think it really gets the “Hit me” scene perfectly, and after seeing how good the production quality with the Fleck Joker came out and knowing Kojun is the lead artist on this statue too, I have a lot of hopes for it.

I think some people have an idealized image of Heath Ledger JOker, but he adopts many faces during the movie, and he definitely looks older than younger...not sure what people have seen...The only thing i would change on the JND is the hair, i would make it a bit longer and thinner, the rest is almost perfect.

000ooh-810x427.jpg

00ooh-810x427.jpg

0ooh-810x427.jpg

ooh-810x427.jpg

o000oh-810x427.jpg

Yeah that’s a fair point which is why I think comparisons in this regard can sometimes be misleading. I think JND captures the “Hit me” scene perfectly as is and QS does a damn good job with the grenade scene. I’m not a fan of P1’s Ledger at all, but that’s just me.

I think some people have an idealized image of Heath Ledger JOker, but he adopts many faces during the movie, and he definitely looks older than younger...not sure what people have seen...The only thing i would change on the JND is the hair, i would make it a bit longer and thinner, the rest is almost perfect.

View attachment 508018

View attachment 508019

View attachment 508020

View attachment 508021

View attachment 508022

Correct but the last image doesn’t look like a mirror image like it should. Look at QS and 1/4 scale is on point portrait. Just would expect for this price the sculpt should look more like this image. But still plenty of time to change it.

According to what the owner of JND said in their show & tell vid, JND will show a production sample with some improvements in April or May.

According to what the owner of JND said in their show & tell vid, JND will show a production sample with some improvements in April or May.
I really don’t think much needs to be fixed but this is what I appreciate about JND and QS. From what I?ve seen early on in my venture into the hobby, they tend to gladly accept and work with suggestions to improve their products. The Joaquin Joker statue from JND came out fantastic from prototype to production.

Correct but the last image doesn?t look like a mirror image like it should. Look at QS and 1/4 scale is on point portrait. Just would expect for this price the sculpt should look more like this image. But still plenty of time to change it.

I see it, but if you don't no worries. Great thing like people are saying, JND and QS fix their ****. P1 doesn't.

Looks fine to me, very scene accurate, also he wasn't in mint shape by that scene, he'd already been roughed up by batman compared to the grenade scene where his still relatively fresh.

QS also looks very good, esp for a 1/4. Prime 1 went risky and took a different unique take, not surprisingly fans are quite polarized, some adore it, others not so much.

Joker fans have so many good options to bounce around with, can't really go wrong with any of these three, they all give something different. I wouldn't be surprised hardcore collectors with deep pockets may get all 3!

Back