JND Studios - Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely looks really good there! Even the 1/6 Bruce Wayne sculpt looks great in his other video.

My best friend convinced me to keep my PO on this, so I will be paying the balance soon :thud:

Here’s a pretty good screencap from the JND Collector’s group

View attachment 694709

That looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!

I keep saying JND don't know how to photograph their own products to their full potential.

God, I hope the Indy turns out better than it "appears" to be at the moment. :pray:

That looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!

I keep saying JND don't know how to photograph their own products to their full potential.

God, I hope the Indy turns out better than it "appears" to be at the moment. :pray:
That does seem to be the case more and more lately.

I just paid mine off last night but I won't be sharing any pics as mine would discourage ppl even more from buying JND products :lol I tend to just share an "arrival" pic as anything more will just do a disservice to the product.

I'm more confident about Reeve now though, that's for sure.

Last edited:

This is how JND should film really, those super close up shots show the insane level of detail better than I've ever seen in their own promo videos
1711627889674.png

1711627949810.png

This is how JND should film really, those super close up shots show the insane level of detail better than I've ever seen in their own promo videos
View attachment 695106
View attachment 695107
Agreed! I was shocked to see that they even put in the texture of the spandex beneath the chainmail screen printing which is nuts to me. I was completely unaware they went to that level of detail on this and is something that will go unappreciated without reviews like this.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 131207.png

Screenshot 2024-03-28 131245.png

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it usually takes for these things to go through customs after filling out the necessary forms? I filled out the required custom form for this a couple days ago but tracking still hasn't updated. Getting a little antsy as it's been sitting waiting on customs clearance since last Thursday.

A friend in LA is going through the same thing, it's "stuck" in Honolulu because of customs crap. It's his first JND, and after endless phone calls to JND and FedEx they assured him everything was okay and that it would be delivered on the 23rd before 8pm...

Clearly it wasn't.

Clowns.

A friend in LA is going through the same thing, it's "stuck" in Honolulu because of customs crap. It's his first JND, and after endless phone calls to JND and FedEx they assured him everything was okay and that it would be delivered on the 23rd before 8pm...

Clearly it wasn't.

Clowns.
Yea, mine was supposed to be delivered last Thursday but is stuck with customs. I guess there is some comfort in the misery. The crazy thing is, the facility that it’s currently at is no more than an hour away from me so I could go pick it up if it was allowed. I also called FedEx and they assured me that it wouldn’t be sent back as long as I filled out the form which I did.

Going through this is not fun and definitely makes me wish I had PO’s Reeve through a US retailer instead. If I like this statue as much as I hope to and continue to purchase JND pieces, I will definitely be ordering from a US retailer instead of direct

Yea, mine was supposed to be delivered last Thursday but is stuck with customs. I guess there is some comfort in the misery. The crazy thing is, the facility that it’s currently at is no more than an hour away from me so I could go pick it up if it was allowed. I also called FedEx and they assured me that it wouldn’t be sent back as long as I filled out the form which I did.

Going through this is not fun and definitely makes me wish I had PO’s Reeve through a US retailer instead. If I like this statue as much as I hope to and continue to purchase JND pieces, I will definitely be ordering from a US retailer instead of direct

He got exactly the same threat - something to do with the materials the statue was made of. I said to him, how the **** is he supposed to know that?! That's not his job, that's on the seller.

But hopefully moving forward there will be a digital footprint (for you and him) with customs (about JND), so it doesn't happen again.

I got my The Batman (and the Indy pre-order) locally, so I luckily avoided all this.

He got exactly the same threat - something to do with the materials the statue was made of. I said to him, how the **** is he supposed to know that?! That's not his job, that's on the seller.

But hopefully moving forward there will be a digital footprint (for you and him) with customs (about JND), so it doesn't happen again.

I got my The Batman (and the Indy pre-order) locally, so I luckily avoided all this.
Wow I haven't gotten anything like that regarding questioning the materials. Just a notice to fill out the information form.

I did check the Facebook group and it appears others are having the same problem with FedEx clearance on this, more so than I've seen with other pieces. Some have said it's taken as little as a day while others have almost a week before movement from FedEx. Tomorrow will make a week for me, but not really much anyone can do I guess but just wait, unfortunately. I think for the next pieces after Reeve, I'd rather wait until a retailer gets it in stock to avoid all this rather than the stress of waiting/hoping it gets through customs.

Regarding the digital footprint, that's the hope though some folks have mentioned they've had to go through this with each JND piece they've ordered so far so I guess it just depends on who you get checking the stuff. I just hope that if they did open it, they don't damage anything as that would really sour the whole experience.

Yup, those are some of my favorites as well. I saved them to hold me over until I receive mine

Also, finally got on the phone with someone at FedEx who knows what they're doing and they're escalating my customs case so that it will hopefully clear in the next 24hrs. I did have to tell them repeatedly that I already filled out their form as well as give them a description of what it is and what it's made of, plus email the agent working my case just to do double duty :rolleyes: Fingers crossed it all goes through. Such a mess/hassle just to get this thing.

Last edited:
Yup, those are some of my favorites as well. I saved them to hold me over until I receive mine

Also, finally got on the phone with someone at FedEx who knows what they're doing and they're escalating my customs case so that it will hopefully clear in the next 24hrs. I did have to tell them repeatedly that I already filled out their form as well as give them a description of what it is and what it's made of, plus email the agent working my case just to do double duty :rolleyes: Fingers crossed it all goes through. Such a mess/hassle just to get this thing.

My friends just arrived (in LA), and he's reeeeeeaaallly not happy with this whole experience - it's been one thing after the other. He has The Witcher on order from them but is going to cancel.

Firstly he ordered with the monthly payment option and (as it was his first time) thought they would automatically take the money every month. Then he forgets about it and gets a notification to say it's ready to go, pay it all in one hit. Turns out you need to do the payments yourself every month.

Then the shipping debacle.

Now it arrives and they haven't sent the version with the bust (which is what he ordered) and the extra hands.

And to top it off he said the skin color is so dark on his, it makes him look Indian. He's going to take some photos and send them to me.

Couple all that with JND's bad communication; in short - when they want money, they answer his emails immediately... when there's been issues to address, he has to keep hassling them to get answers/replies.

Yet, a friend of his in LA has about 6 JND's and hasn't had any issues on any level with any he has ordered and received.

Go figure...:huh

My friends just arrived (in LA), and he's reeeeeeaaallly not happy with this whole experience - it's been one thing after the other. He has The Witcher on order from them but is going to cancel.

Firstly he ordered with the monthly payment option and (as it was his first time) thought they would automatically take the money every month. Then he forgets about it and gets a notification to say it's ready to go, pay it all in one hit. Turns out you need to do the payments yourself every month.

Now it arrives and they haven't sent the version with the bust (which is what he ordered) and the extra hands.

And to top it off he said the skin color is so dark on his, it makes him look Indian. He's going to take some photos and send them to me.

Couple all that with JND's bad communication; in short - when they want money, they answer his emails immediately... when there's been issues to address, he has to keep hassling them to get answers/replies.

Yet, a friend of his in LA has about 6 JND's and hasn't had any issues on any level with any he has ordered and received.

When it rains, it pours.

Sorry he's had that experience.

Holy Smokes! that's awful! Hopefully JND will do the right thing and sort it out for him. I've seen on the FB group that it can be very difficult to get a hold of them when there are QC issues.

I was finally able to get a hold of the agent actually working on my case and she cleared it over the phone thank goodness with a new delivery date of Monday. JND has been spamming me with emails all week saying that if it didn't clear, it would get sent back and I would be responsible for the all shipping charges which just added to the stress of this ordeal.

I got the bust version as well, so I hope they included it. That plus the skintone is just another thing to worry about now.

I'm really hoping I don't have to go through this with the Reeve set. I'll either go through Spec or Comic Concepts going forward if I get more JND pieces.

Wow. Hearing about this FedEx crap sounds like a pain in the ass. I didn't go through any of that when I ordered Heath Ledger Joker directly from JND. Then again that was a few years ago. I wonder if direct orders are canceled specifically due to this fedex B.S., would that make JND offer additional shipping options. I personally would consider paying a wee 🤏 bit more for UPS or DHL shipping if it means i can avoid putting up with Fedex's nonsense.

Back