JND Studios - Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like you have to do them separate. You can't put them both in your cart then do it. You can only hit flex pay option then go thru the process then you have to go do the same thing again for the bust so it's like 2 separate orders. If anyone here has gotten both and used flex pay shoot me a message

He looks depressed.

We all do.

how i met your mother nod GIF

Guys I know I sound dramatic and it's too early to worry about this, but does Specfiction doublebox their statues? lol Main reason I used BBTS is that they always double box. I'm also worried what if someone makes a mistake and I get black version instead. lol I start hallucinating. Hate how sensitive I am. Damaging myself.

Guys I know I sound dramatic and it's too early to worry about this, but does Specfiction doublebox their statues? lol Main reason I used BBTS is that they always double box. I'm also worried what if someone makes a mistake and I get black version instead. lol I start hallucinating. Hate how sensitive I am. Damaging myself.
I'm sure someone will answer this soon enough for you. I have a specfiction box sat at the Fedex facility in London. Hopefully, if they pull their finger out soon I can answer it for you.

I'm sure someone will answer this soon enough for you. I have a specfiction box sat at the Fedex facility in London. Hopefully, if they pull their finger out soon I can answer it for you.
Thank you! Sent message directly to them,it's an expensive item, they need to pack these like a rock!
All mine have shipped in the brown shipper boxes but I've only ordered queen 1/4 scales from them
Brown boxes,u mean factory shipper these statues/hot toys come with or another brown shipper was added?
For example Bigbadtoystore puts items which factory shipper in another very thick shipper, which is always pleasing.

I just got JND Harley from them two weeks ago and Spec did put JND's brown shipping box inside their own shipping box to send to me across the country.

If you think about it, the statue was triple boxed, JND's art box, JND's brown shipper, Spec's Shipper.

I just got JND Harley from them two weeks ago and Spec did put JND's brown shipping box inside their own shipping box to send to me across the country.

If you think about it, the statue was triple boxed, JND's art box, JND's brown shipper, Spec's Shipper.
That's exactly how I want it to be packed! Thank you!!! Enjoy Harley!

I don't remember Arthur Fleck coming from them in another packaging, I'm 98% sure that it was sent as JND sent it. But in saying that the packaging is very secure regardless, I'd recommend youtubing an unboxing video. I don't think they did it for Joker or WW84 but AF came with plastic corners on the box for sure, but every release has a strong corrugated outer box, then it's padded by styrofoam sheets which are pretty thick, then you have the thick card outer packaging of the statue box, and then inside that is very protective styrofoam also. Even if something were to penetrate the box or if it were dropped that definitely would be no damage done to the statue.

In saying that some people's released have come damaged, like a broken foot etc. presumably due to shaking of the box etc. In which case, no amount of packaging can save how they sit in their box. But I think those are far and few between. Regardless, it's very well packaged just by nature,

they sent my queen bust in the original brown shipper which I didn't like since all the info is on the outside and it got really scuffed up so I had to throw it out which I didn't want to do

I don't remember Arthur Fleck coming from them in another packaging, I'm 98% sure that it was sent as JND sent it. But in saying that the packaging is very secure regardless, I'd recommend youtubing an unboxing video. I don't think they did it for Joker or WW84 but AF came with plastic corners on the box for sure, but every release has a strong corrugated outer box, then it's padded by styrofoam sheets which are pretty thick, then you have the thick card outer packaging of the statue box, and then inside that is very protective styrofoam also. Even if something were to penetrate the box or if it were dropped that definitely would be no damage done to the statue.

In saying that some people's released have come damaged, like a broken foot etc. presumably due to shaking of the box etc. In which case, no amount of packaging can save how they sit in their box. But I think those are far and few between. Regardless, it's very well packaged just by nature,
Thank you! I'll definitely ask them to double box it before the shipping then. Just in case. As I shipped it to my freight forwarder US address,they gonna send it to me after. So package definitely needs to be extra safe,as I want to keep box pristine,I love premium boxes. Forwarder then gonna add extra bubble wrap,I always ask them to do that with special items.
Thank you!

they sent my queen bust in the original brown shipper which I didn't like since all the info is on the outside and it got really scuffed up so I had to throw it out which I didn't want to do

Exactly that's why asked. Double boxing is alway the best way! I don't throw away shippers either, they keep them safe in my storage as I don't have space to display everything at once.

Damn, I'm really feeling regret for not going for Black Suit Superman. I loved Zack Snyder's Justice League and want a representation of it but at the same time the blue suit represents BvS also slightly and is his regular suit...

Anyone else in a dilemna of what they've chosen or going to?

Tempted to ask JND if I can swap, but then I'll probably regret it also if they do.

Damn, I'm really feeling regret for not going for Black Suit Superman. I loved Zack Snyder's Justice League and want a representation of it but at the same time the blue suit represents BvS also slightly and is his regular suit...

Tempted to ask JND if I can swap, but then I'll probably regret it also if they do.
Maybe I misunderstood with how you worded it. Why does it only represent BvS slightly?

Blue/Red is iconic Superman. Like when you hear Superman first thing comes in your head is Blue/Red. I plan to get Queen's Black version. 1. It will be cheaper in price. 2. Same scale so gonna look good together. 3. Different pose and different artist. 4. Great likeness imo. Enough reasons to not be sad about black JND. Imo owning 2 different pieces is better than same piece in a different colours.
btw I was googling Queen Studios Superman and google shows that. Was preorders already out? What I'm missing there?
hj.PNG

Maybe I misunderstood with how you worded it. Why does it only represent BvS slightly?

I guess he means, that blue version represents definitive Snyder Superman. That's how I see it. While MOS is my fav movie, I don't mind him wearing JL suit. Looks good on the statue.

Last edited:
Actually you made me check, I thought the suits had slight variations between them, what I was thinking actually is just the colour because of the film grading - they are the same suit so it would represent JL and BvS. But I don't really consider JL canon, I consider ZSJL canon, so then it comes down to representing just BvS (MoS different suit).

Blue/Red is iconic Superman. Like when you hear Superman first thing comes in your head is Blue/Red. I plan to get Queen's Black version. 1. It will be cheaper in price. 2. Same scale so gonna look good together. 3. Different pose and different artist. 4. Great likeness imo. Enough reasons to not be sad about black JND. Imo owning 2 different pieces are better than same piece in a different colours.
btw I was googling Queen Studios Superman and google shows that. Was preorders already out? What I'm missing there?
View attachment 616045

I guess he means, that blue version represents definitive Snyder Superman. That's how I see it. While MOS is my fav movie, I don't mind him wearing JL suit. Looks good on the statue.

Yup, exactly what I mean.

WW I have on order is from Justice League and not specifically ZSJL (although aside from the labelling, same thing basically), and I'm assuming they'll be doing Batman from JL before they do a BvS which is what I really want. So in terms of parity getting red and blue would make sense, and like you said it's iconic.

But in terms of what I really prefer in terms of representation is ZSJL. I don't want to collect any other type of statue (other than JND I don't like any other statues, I'm not a fan of painting on polystone), so it will have to be either black or red/blue. I've asked if it's even possible to change, I'll see what they say.

The war of thought it representation of the JL/BvS with traditional suits or my love for ZSJL...

Blue/Red is iconic Superman. Like when you hear Superman first thing comes in your head is Blue/Red. I plan to get Queen's Black version. 1. It will be cheaper in price. 2. Same scale so gonna look good together. 3. Different pose and different artist. 4. Great likeness imo. Enough reasons to not be sad about black JND. Imo owning 2 different pieces is better than same piece in a different colours.
I have that with the Weta piece. Only because one was free though. They look great on either side of the room but weird together.

I know exactly how you feel. Its a really tough choice between the two. Blue is Iconic but the more I look at the Black Suit, the more I like it.

The movie black suit is a huge improvement from the comic version. Looks far better with the cape and no facial hair/mullet. On Cavill, it looks like a bad-ass upgrade. I think textures look better on the Black (something about the Blue feels off) and we know JND is going to make far less of the Black Suit Version. Finally of course, the Synder JL Movie was awesome. I liked having Superman as the deus ex machina factor. (That is how I always saw Superman)

But...Blue is Iconic

I caved in and got the Blue (but having doubts too). The reason I chose Blue was from my wife's feedback. She said the blue is more of an eye catcher. For something so cool looking the black may just blend in with your collection instead of stand out.

I know...what I said probably doesn't help your choice lol, but at least I understand.

Last edited:
I know exactly how you feel. Its a really tough choice between the two. Blue is Iconic but the more I look at the Black Suit, the more I like it.

The movie black suit is a huge improvement from the comic version. Looks far better with the cape and no facial hair/mullet. On Cavill, it looks like a bad-ass upgrade. I think textures look better on the Black (something about the Blue feels off) and we know JND is going to make far less of the Black Suit Version. Finally of course, the Synder JL Movie was awesome. I liked having Superman as the deus ex machina factor. (That is how I always saw Superman)

But...Blue is Iconic

I caved in and got the Blue (but having doubts too). The reason I chose Blue was from my wife's feedback. She said the blue is more of an eye catcher. For something so cool looking the black may just blend in with your collection instead of stand out.

I know...what I said probably doesn't help your choice lol, but at least I understand.

Hahaha, still as difficult.

Actually, I messaged Daniel to ask hypothetically if I could swap to the black suit, I don't think he understood the hypothetical and messaged me saying they've changed my order to the black suit. I panicked and messaged back saying I was just asking if it's possible and if so if we can wait until the production show and tell to get a better comparison. So I asked for now if I can stick to the blue and red but no response yet.

You hit the nail on the head with it as well. The blue and red definitely is eye-catching. But I'm imagining the line-up with Batman, Superman and WW, and WW carries that eye popping red and blue anyway, and I'm quite liking the look of just her being the colour. In saying that, I'm going to have Batman Dark Knight, The Batman and eventually Affleck Batman, and that's a lot of black, so do I need that much black?

Then also in terms of film representation I just flat out would prefer a representation from ZSJL. But I also don't want to spend 800 more on the other sculpt, and for me the angry sculpt lends itself more to ZSJL, the more concerned/neutral fits the red and blue a lot better. But the Black and angry sculpt are what I really like, it's a shame you couldn't select which sculpt you get with the statue. Safe to say I don't think I'll ever truly be able to decide, think I'll always regret one way or another.

But yeah, the black suit pops a lot... but then so does the blue. Hmmmmm.

Back