JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

I'm not seeing a huge upgrade on the InArt Joker, certainly not enough to justify that price tag!

There will always be those few with enough disposable income to buy these things but for most of us impacted by the cost of living crisis it's just insane.

All of the seams and coat detailing is accurate here except for the pickstitch sewing details throughout it. I really wish they would work on those gloved hands though, they look like raisins.

High chance this figure is going to come out like their statues. Flat, soft and completely disappointing. Can’t wait to see the uproar

Which of JND's statues do you own? Or have seen in person? I think JND has had some misses, but no more than any other statue producer....I'm certainly wouldn't right off their entire portfolio anymore than I would anyone else's..

All of the seams and coat detailing is accurate here except for the pickstitch sewing details throughout it. I really wish they would work on those gloved hands though, they look like raisins.
my main thing im wondering with resin gloves. will the weapons be plastic or does the thumb come off of the trigger finger so you can fit the gun ona nd you just connect it back via magnet like their 1/3 statue?

A grand for a single figure.

Bro atleast InArt made me feel like I was loved when they ****** me. I got two different heads with rooted hair, two whole bodies, tons of hands and a huge wooden + metal cage diorama with bench, a huge tower of a box and a bunch of kisses and crisco.

7131C3AE-D95B-41BD-8C43-A275A2C6EAF5.jpeg
2B6A43CD-7E95-42DF-8272-D40FC8F18DA8.jpeg

FB_IMG_1702715545325.jpg276026397_2043839919127011_964051267916145564_n__64439.jpg

I don't know how people don't see a difference. It's clear the price is messing with how people are perceiving this.

It'd be interesting if you took both prices away how people's perception would be to what is better etc.

Regardless, looks like its sold out and the line will continue with other characters. Doubt the price will change significantly, but I hope JND's approach does.

View attachment 678960View attachment 678961

I don't know how people don't see a difference. It's clear the price is messing with how people are perceiving this.

It'd be interesting if you took both prices away how people's perception would be to what is better etc.

Regardless, looks like its sold out and the line will continue with other characters. Doubt the price will change significantly, but I hope JND's approach does.
That comparison is nothing. It’s a side profile shot of him standing but one is him raising his arm with the grenade rig and the other is him with his arms at his side, taunting Batman in the street with his machine gun. The lighting on both is different. If you really want to break them down, then sure JND can put his head down, down, down but he also has ugly, overly textured gloves and light, low contrast face apps because they can’t get full white and black to stick to silicone.

Yeah, the price is pretty freakin’ important. If you guys are claiming that there is a $500+ difference (or, pretty much a whole other figure), you’re off your rockers. You can get all post the differences between the sewing jobs and buttons, but at the end of the day, the difference is one has a hard plastic head and arms with magnets while the other one is a plastic head and hands with rubbery skin and glass eyes. If that kind of tech equals $500+ for you well, have at it. I bet this sort of trend doesn’t last that long. There’s a reason other companies don’t implement it.

Ya elitist guinea pigs, I hope your final products don’t come out well!

Last edited:
People don’t like it because they’ve already spent $1k on IA.
I don't like it because imo it doesn't have too major of a difference to warrant it costing so much. I do like how it looks from certain angles, but the differences for me are not so night and day for me to be like "yeah ok that price is fair" in fact i don't think ANYTHING could justify that price because this an insane amount for a 12 inch clothed silicone doll. Like sometimes i think "yeah thats fair" and then i REALLY think about the price of something and realise how much that is for an action figure lmao. And as an Aussie, no frickin way absolutely no way would i pay 2500 for anything like that. Idk who would, but more power to them i guess.

If they were all the same price, my pick would be the HT Artisan as that's my favorite sculpt.

I think it's the other way around... People are convincing themselves it's better because it costs more.

With any collectible product, pricing and value for money are pretty integral aspects to consider.

It’s not simply a matter of what looks the best- but what offers the best quality compared to its price.

If all we’re doing is comparing pictures of things to see which one looks most like Heath Ledger playing the Joker, I can win every time by just showing a picture of Heath Ledger as Joker.

But you have to factor in the price of something that requires exchanging money to acquire.

Back