JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's over. That was fast.

Now the long, over-a-year long wait to see what JND delivers. I really do hope this new tech survives the production process and starts to get implemented over time. If Type A is as good as the proto, I may try to get one. A year is a long time, and there's an election in the way.

Yes it is.

Alright, here's what I'm gonna do: I'm going to enjoy my InArt for the next two years and then in 2026 pick up a single JND Joker for $500 (assuming the silicone has lasted that long).
Same thing I will do. I already have Aragorn, Batman and Superman from InArt in my PO list.
Lets see what happens in 2025. $200+ is just too much money to give as security deposit..

Lmao my Sugo toys didn’t allow me to take the error pricing for type B that they originally had up and honestly after that it kind of turned me off the figure with the pricing so I may not be getting this anymore

Lol, I'm paying cheaper for type C direct than type B on retail sites... What

smarter-wait.gif

Type C has sold out in their website now.

FB_IMG_1702715545325.jpg

This is probably my favourite image, that side profile is unbelievable. Also shows how great the coat looks compared to other offerings.

Now the long wait begins.

My takeaway from this is JND needs to communicate better. Their release approach needs to be altered also.

At the same time they just can't win with a lot of people. A lot of the ire seems to be the case because people already paid a grand for Inart. Blasting their choice for the Joker, saying it doesn't look great but then saying they should have released x, y, z character first as if they would look any better than this.

Hope those in America are able to get the edition they'd like. I'd be really interested to know why distributors limit regions on things like this if anyone actually knows - I don't understand what makes Europe able to get a Heath Ledger Joker but not America?

Last edited:
The first thing we knew was that it would be expensive. Retail always includes a mark up. At least we have an idea on production numbers here.

inb4 they make a video regarding the public perception and feedback they received from the 1/6 community lol because it sometimes get heated on reddit and facebook, let alone here. already ordered type a. unless they change the smiling sculpt, im out type b

willing to gamble with this company again since it seems their production somewhat improved since they started. their arthur fleck is so inconsistent when it comes to how they do the hair but im honestly willing to go down with anything if its joker related. needless to say its gonna be an expensive next year with inart and jnd pulling my cash out my bank lol

I couldn’t justify paying the extreme mark up for Option C when option B just about gives you everything included with C.

Back