JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hilarious that JND is telling people to not look for comparisons for the smiling sculpt.... like they know it's off. He simply never looks like that when smiling. If they aren't making it accurate to HL then wtf is the point? No one wants artist interpretations.

View attachment 678718
This sculpt really looks worse the more and more I see it. At first I thought it looked great, but especially after seeing comparisons, not so much.

Yeah, I don't like the grinning sculpt at all... but the regular sculpt is really quite amazing...

Reader: "Can we see it again?"

Sure, here...

487242-CU-12-14-23-1-.jpg

This going to be one of those "F@$k it" moments for me and I'm going to preorder the normal or with dogs version with Kit Tomorrow. Lol

Yeah, I'm really torn. I'm interested... but I hate waiting a year and a half... depends on price... depends on NRD... maybe I can get one from a cancelation in 2025, but then maybe not... will it even come out good? Will I even care by then...?

We'll have to see what photos, price and peer pressure have in store for me tomorrow...

Looks like it’s gonna be Todd boys.

Gary pool is somewhere ecstatic right now with his fish & chips. (Buy one for me)

Reminds me of the time I bought 5 lads from Tennessee their first Fish and Chips at The Cure gig in Hyde Park.

This is a bit of a step-up from fish and chips, although that 5 quantity limit is there, hmm.

I think the Inarts Joker is good enough for me for now.

I don't like the JND smiley face, so that makes the set B and C an easy pass.

The serious face looks good tho, but I don't think I need another purple suit Joker with a serious sculpt.

Maybe I'll give HT a chance as well as wait for Inarts to make a bank robber version or something else.

Apparently type C isn't available on JND site for US collectors, is that true?

Apparently type C isn't available on JND site for US collectors, is that true?

They probably don't have the license to sell there.

But even with Korean specific licenses places like Spec Fiction are still able to source them. I'd highly recommend them if you're US based.

I purchased Arthur Fleck from them to the UK and they're one of the best retailers I've ever dealt with. Mother's Basement being the worst if anyone from the UK remembers that fail.

It's hilarious that JND is telling people to not look for comparisons for the smiling sculpt.... like they know it's off. He simply never looks like that when smiling. If they aren't making it accurate to HL then wtf is the point? No one wants artist interpretations.

View attachment 678718
I have this one waiting at home right now.
Thank you but no thank you JND, i think i'm fine.

Attachments

• IMG_20231117_043849_419.jpg
    IMG_20231117_043849_419.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
Great sculpt and hair.

Hope that isn't black paint on his cheek, though!
It is but believe it or not it's actually accurate to the scene.
I had to check first because i thought it was a mistake by the painter, but it's not.
Screenshot_2023-12-15-09-39-14-758-edit_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

It is but believe it or not it's actually accurate to the scene.
I had to check first because i thought it was a mistake by the painter, but it's not. View attachment 678728

Well, I'll be! Great attention to detail that. Is that a Yixie sculpt? I know Yuan normally paints these, I was going to get one to try to do a bashed custom figure, but...

It's my birthday today so thought F it, and decided to go for version 'C' instead. I don't have any 1/6 Jokers, and will probably look to get rid off my 1/4 Hot Toys body with Jaxon/Viper rooted and painted sculpt because of it, I don't really want a single 1/4 in my display, and definitely don't want 4 Jokors.

Used some rewards points so the deposit was $385 instead of $510.

I'll be sure to gift the dogs to a local charity store.

Time to get some fish and chips on cake.

Last edited:
Well, I'll be! Great attention to detail that. Is that a Yixie sculpt? I know Yuan normally paints these, I was going to get one to try to do a bashed custom figure, but...

It's my birthday today so thought F it, and decided to go for version 'C' instead. I don't have any 1/6 Jokers, and will probably look to get rid off my 1/4 Hot Toys body with Jaxon/Viper rooted and painted sculpt because of it, I don't really want a single 1/4 in my display, and definitely don't want 4 Jokors.

I don't think I will go for the C Option. I'm priced out. I might be interested in buying the dogs from you if you don't want them! 😉

Yes it's sculpted by Yixie from Banks Robinson limited run of 45 and it's painted and haired by Mus Musculus/Mxsixthscale.

Happy birthday man ! Congrats for the preorder, that's definetly one hell of a birthday present !

Last edited:
I don't think I will go for the C Option. I'm priced out. I might be interested in buying the dogs from you if you don't want them! 😉

Yeah probably, message me in 2025. :ROFLMAO:

Yes it's sculpted by Yixie from Banks Robinson limited run of 45 and it's painted and haired by Mus Musculus/Mxsixthscale.

Happy birthday man ! Congrats for the preorder, that's definetly one hell of a birthday present !

Cheers mate! And congrats on that sculpt!

Back