JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been reading similar posts in other places, if JND are as stubborn and arrogant as people claim it could affect their 1/6 products. Communication, transparency and being open to feedback were three huge reasons why InArt became so beloved in such a short span of time and why so many were willing to bet on their Joker, so while statue collectors might enjoy JND's elitist approach to collectibles I feel 1/6 collectors won't appreciate a company that refuses to listen to their costumers.
What's the old saying? Ignore your customers and they will go away.

Elitism might be passable if they were selling Ferraris, but they're selling the same Ford everyone else is selling, they're just saying their undercoat is better ;)

All things being equal, my money will go to Inart every time.

Inart is still going to be the king I feel like revolutionizing 1/6 scale. The attempt of magnet eyeballs could be run again sometime in the future. Their Aragorn is still one of the best 1:6 scale prototypes, and most important they aren’t arrogant like JND and willing to listen to feedback.

I’m very interested excited to see what they have next event, still something about the company that surpasses the rest.

But also, JND has some stylistic elements shown in their joker, Superman etc. Claiming “hyper realistic” my ass especially with that 1/3 Superman? geez the proportions was straight from a cartoon.

The heck I just saw sugotoys price right before they removed the item from the pre-order page and it was 2500 AUD for type B.... I really hope that's an error because nearly $1700 USD for a single body figure is insane.
I wanted to buy figure A originally but on Sugo toys website they definitely made an error with the pricing and made figure B cost $1470 AUD instead of $2500 AUD. I guess I’m the guinea pig for this error because now I purchased figures B cause it was cheaper than figure A 😂 let’s see what happened I guess

They definitely swapped the prices lol. Type B is currently cheaper than A. Place your orders lads.
I think we might actually get it at that price too because of their pre order change of price section 🤞🏽

Attachments

• IMG_2806.png
    IMG_2806.png
    467.2 KB · Views: 0
I've been reading similar posts in other places, if JND are as stubborn and arrogant as people claim it could affect their 1/6 products. Communication, transparency and being open to feedback were three huge reasons why InArt became so beloved in such a short span of time and why so many were willing to bet on their Joker, so while statue collectors might enjoy JND's elitist approach to collectibles I feel 1/6 collectors won't appreciate a company that refuses to listen to their costumers.
1/6 collectors are brutal compared to statue collectors

Wishful thinking to think they'll honor that. List price error is different from PO price guarantee.
Good luck
They've really messed up because it isn't even sposed to be live yet, frontpage and email they sent out says 2pm (in just over 2 and a half hours). And there are typos. They may not even realise that the page is up (yet)

EDIT: aaaand it's down hah. Man I wonder if anyone who bought will get one. May only be one or two people, probly shoulda given it a shot. Ah well

Wishful thinking to think they'll honor that. List price error is different from PO price guarantee.
Good luck
Ahhh honestly you’re probably right. Guess I’ll have to be downgrading back to A 😂 wasn’t even a fan of the second sculpt anyways but oh well. Still worth a try but chances are slim af

Ahhh honestly you’re probably right. Guess I’ll have to be downgrading back to A 😂 wasn’t even a fan of the second sculpt anyways but oh well. Still worth a try but chances are slim af
Worth a try if you definitely want it anyway, cos what's the harm? and I don't reckon there's ZERO chance, given you might be the only one who did it. And if they downgrade you I'm sure they'll have to offer you a chance to cancel altogether instead if you want, and they might offer a discount off the set B if you still want that one, or some other voucher. I kinda wish I'd just given it a shot. Hope ya get somethin out of it and let us know!

Worth a try if you definitely want it anyway, cos what's the harm? and I don't reckon there's ZERO chance, given you might be the only one who did it. And if they downgrade you I'm sure they'll have to offer you a chance to cancel altogether instead if you want, and they might offer a discount off the set B if you still want that one, or some other voucher. I kinda wish I'd just given it a shot. Hope ya get somethin out of it and let us know!
Yeah like I said chances are real slim but it is worth the try. I’ll keep you updated with the results for sure

Uhhh... Type B is 900 and Type A is $1522... now let's see if they honor the deal.

Either way the $1522 price is ridiculous, don't see how they came to that conclusion of a 322 markup when they only increased it by 100 for the other version.

where did those prices come from? They seem backwards, as Type A is the slim set. Do they include overseas shipping? (which may I point out will be much cheaper by 2025)

sugotoys... shipping is $131 which you can pay now or later. If they honor the 900 price for type B, I'll take it.

Type A shipping is cheaper at around 70. So they definitely are taking into account they're different versions, but switched the price.

Back