JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely a missed opportunity for JND to create their own hype machine by using a character from another well-regarded IP.

Just overall poor planning on JNDs part.

Here's one with everything because why not? I can't really find a scene that exactly matches best with JND or Hot Toys. If there is a scene, let me know. INARTs reference is the easiest of the bunch.

In the end, all this to say...this is absolutely crazy. :lol This doesn't even cover half the amount of Ledger sculpts out there.

53398674144_276c3e09a3_o_d.jpg
Haha I’m pretty sure you already know what I would say to that :LOL:

That’s a “retouch” of the InArt by Heise, though, not completely stock

Oh is that one updated by Heise? Not much difference honestly compared to stock, maybe outside of the added black lines on the edge of the eye make up.

itK6NxR.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 10.33.10 PM.jpeg

Mines stock 😁

InArt had to have known JND was working on this, and raced their Joker out before it. Hence the sudden jump in quality to Gandalf. Hence the talk about adding "magnetic eyes" which then didn't come to fruition.

InArt knew all those things...

jaws-mrs-kitner-slaps-brody.gif

InArt had to have known JND was working on this, and raced their Joker out before it. Hence the sudden jump in quality to Gandalf. Hence the talk about adding "magnetic eyes" which then didn't come to fruition.

Aragorn will be special

Makes me wonder if them saying they couldn’t get the magnetic eyes to work was more or less really b/c of the pending patent that JND has on it, so they maybe couldn’t approach it the same way and didn’t have time to think of a different way to accomplish the same thing? Idk as much as others when it comes to patents, so I could be really wrong but it is very coincidental. @BigWayne would probably be able to say yes or no to that as they seem to have a lot more knowledge around that.

Back