JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, well now that doesn't count, does it?

Heise did a great job though.
Oh is that one updated by Heise?
Yea wasn’t a full-blown repaint like others they’ve done, but it was still touched up and of course the hair restyled a bit. Looks to be a clear enough difference to me :LOL: forehead and hairline paint, the black around the eyes and the the red/white at the lips/scars are what stand out to me

Well, just a couple hours now until all the photos spill and we see how fast 500 Joker Type-C's sell.

I'm still considering a Type-A myself. Need more pictures and a price to decide if I PO... or if I just wait the year out and see if I can get someone's cancelation in March of 2025.

They’re_The_Same_Picture_origin_1.jpg

Is anyone in here POing the Type C Joker in a little under 2 hours?
I think I will, we’ll see. Anyone who does want to order from JND should know that their NRDs tend to be a bit costly if one decides to cancel.

As this is the 3rd iteration of a "high end" figure of the same character in the last year or so, I expect interest to wane, but it is surprisingly quiet considering. It's like mostly the same of us 8-10 guys.

With JND they usually require a big deposit and then a fraction of the deposit turns into the NRD. I’m thinking maybe a $350 deposit for this.

giphy.gif

No way. No way a grand for the dogs. Won't get $300 for the pair.
Won’t even get $150 for the dogs.

I predict little resale value. If I had liked the smiling head, I was thinking of getting A and B then selling an extra “mad dog” head but I ain’t feeling that head. It looks satanic.

**** all three sets and **** Hot Toys Artisan Joker too. I’d rather pay $1500 for a JazzInc ‘89 Batmobile.

Also this won’t be the last Joker. All three companies will do other versions, guaranteed. I’ll buy a JND Joker 10 years from now when the figure becomes old news and the faces are cracking.

So no JND or Artisan for DiFabio. Y'all hear that? Batfan #1 is passing on both. Both!

In an hour and a half I will know if I'm out. I've been marginalized into the smallest commitment, Type A. I feel puny.

You ain’t getting any of them either Wor, you know it to be true.

2024 will usher in another Ledger Joker. I bet InArt debuts another Joker before they even do Legolas.

JND will make another, probably Nurse Joker. Gotta do silicone arms and legs, right? It’ll have two heads that are better than all these combined.

It never ends.

As this is the 3rd iteration of a "high end" figure of the same character in the last year or so, I expect interest to wane, but it is surprisingly quiet considering. It's like mostly the same of us 8-10 guys.
This figure probably has negative hype all over social media from what I've seen. Nothing but people saying "Another Joker?" "Too expensive." "Happy with Hot Toys/INART" etc etc. What's even funnier is that by 2025/2026 when this comes out, we most likely will be seeing another Joker from Hot Toys/INART. What's there to be hyped about? Just compare this thread to the insane madness we got with the INART Joker thread when that was revealed. It was another Joker but it was at least 10 years after Hot Toys sat on the DX11.

JND really should have done Indy or something else. Anything really. Then again, I'm all for this Joker figure being the test dummy that takes on all the QC issues it might have so that their future figures are better, like said Indy.

Last edited:
Back