JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly what I'm seeing, let alone seeing that from a prototype vs a production outfit has me feeling disappointed. I was expecting a possible step up here.

At $850-$2000 that they're charging, you're better off getting one of wonderworldpbr or Aries $400 outfit, which actually looks higher quality compared to what we're getting from Hot Toys/INART. Then slap a custom sculpt on it. You'd have a better looking final Joker figure for a similar price.

This just looks more or less the same but with some added $$$ on top and without the security that the production version will even match yet. Maybe the rest of the photos will impress more.

5LUowlV.jpg

xuAEKx3.png

ZpRRVfT.jpg

Both are long sold out and the aftermarket price, if anyone was selling, would be at least double the original prices.

The single pack is the most convenient for me so far. Silicon is great but purple suit joker is 95% covered with clothing. I don’t think I would ever use the movable fingers unless it’s the two pack joker.

For $1200+ to get dogs and a headsculpt? I can’t justify that personally. Only way to use the chair would be with the old hot toys backdrop.

I think accessories wise Inart is still superior especially with that base. Cant wait until the official closeup pics come out, that’s when we can really decide.

Both are long sold out and the aftermarket price, if anyone was selling, would be at least double the original prices.
This! I tried asking both of them to get an outfit when I heard about them and both were already sold out. Though, WonderWorld is/was selling shirts separate. I picked up a shirt and a pair of their magnetic shoes.
Only including six hands is such a rookie mistake though. Especially for somebody as expressive as the Joker. I found InArt's selection with 8 hands already too limiting, and they reduce it to 6 (insert Joker meme here).
Yup I felt the same with InArt’s limited amount and even more so with this one.

Last edited:
Are the complaints about a lack of hands actually unfounded if they have poseable fingers?

Just an observation, mind, I've no skin in this game.

Are the complaints about a lack of hands actually unfounded if they have poseable fingers?

Just an observation, mind, I've no skin in this game.
As far as we know, only the ungloved hands are poseable, not the gloved hands. But we won’t know for sure until the final reveal

Missed opportunity going for Hit Me & Jail Cell before Interrogation. Scenes are back to back with very little discrepancies in make up application.

They should have done Hit Me & Hostage to make sense of the dogs with detonator and to further differentiate themselves from InArts Mob & Interrogation. His makeup was pretty clean during the hostage ferry scene which would support other poses to somewhat make use of the coat bombs. Looks like we’re getting real laces here.

D961A520-8FA7-49AE-BAB9-B26FCD68BEFF.jpeg

Wonder if this means the super expensive Type C version will be exclusive to JND’s site? 🤔

View attachment 677814
Somewhere along the line, this figure stopped being fun for me. I don’t know if it’s the crazy pricing, the purchasing restrictions, the paint inaccuracies, or the lack of accessories and hands.

I like the idea of the silicone sculpt, but even that’s not yet proven.

It shouldn’t be this hard to justify this purchase.

Back