Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sexy....yea am getting this, as am getting Captain Hook Pf as well. As for the ex hope is not a print out. I will assume a microphone sounds more reasonable.As for Roger i guess they will get a Pf too. Does anyone knows when this will go for pre-orders??

i've been looking forward to a high-end jessica rabbit collectible for a long time. hope this turns out well. so far, the pose does look good.

https://www.itssaturdaymorning.com/de...S=1&IF=1

click here to see the full sculpt, if you go to sculptures J rabbit and wax you can see the final sculpt... I am loving it so far.

WOW, if you go to the main page, you can find it easily under Sculptures.

This PF is going to be awesome!!!! I cant believe they got her feet so small and she can stand up somehow! If you look at the side shot closeup of her face in wax, it looks exactly how she is supposed to - even the tiny pointed nose! Just amazing. It also looks like her upper body is detachable, but they also show the statue taken totally apart, so I dunno. Maybe the exclusive can actually be an alternate upper body !!??

It also looks like her upper body is detachable, but they also show the statue taken totally apart, so I dunno. Maybe the exclusive can actually be an alternate upper body !!??

I think that actually way-lays my fears that the dress isn't all fabric. The reason for the upper part of the body being seperate is so that the fabric can all be wrapped over and inside the front part of her upper body and then the rest is glued on. If that's not done right, you get that gap down the side which we saw on that very first leaked preview image.

Otherwise, we should get what looks like a complete seemless fabric dress all the way down, which just happens to 'magically' stay up on her.

Tempting. It sure would stick out like a sore thumb surrounded by Marvel, DC, and video game-related statues though. Anybody else getting this as their sole Disney piece?

Tempting. It sure would stick out like a sore thumb surrounded by Marvel, DC, and video game-related statues though. Anybody else getting this as their sole Disney piece?

Nope, I already have the Evil Queen and if Snow White turns out to be the next one, I'll get that too.

But it's true, she could look a little out of place with those, but that just means I'll put her next to my Lara Croft and 7 of 9 PF's.

Would look nice next to an original movie poster.

That's a good suggestion. It's probably the optimal solution until Sideshow puts out other Disney stuff I want. I guess I just don't want it to seem blatantly obvious when one views my collection as to why I dipped outside of my regular stuff for this particular piece. :lol

Nope, I already have the Evil Queen and if Snow White turns out to be the next one, I'll get that too.

But it's true, she could look a little out of place with those, but that just means I'll put her next to my Lara Croft and 7 of 9 PF's.

I'm getting the Lara PF too, which I plan on displaying with the PCS Chun Li and Scorpion and whatever other VG-related statues catch my attention, but visually for me I don't think it'd look great lumped with them.

I'm getting the Lara PF too, which I plan on displaying with the PCS Chun Li and Scorpion and whatever other VG-related statues catch my attention, but visually for me I don't think it'd look great lumped with them.

I mean the first Lara PF (which I already have). So that would be 3 'gifted' girls all standing next to each other, I think it would look OK.

I have Chernabog, will be getting Captain Hook, and would like to get Rocketeer..but I wouldn't display with any of those, she could fit in with my ladies and will look great...I also have the J Rabbit big fig, but I think I will be putting her elsewhere.

BAM!!!
Just found these :yess:

Screenshot2011-07-20at11658AM.png

Screenshot2011-07-20at11823AM.png

Screenshot2011-07-20at11828AM.png

Screenshot2011-07-20at11833AM.png

Screenshot2011-07-20at11839AM.png

Screenshot2011-07-20at11845AM.png

Egads, that is one sexy statue. And I love the expression on her face. Too bad PFs are way out of my budget range. She looks great.

Back