Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GotMilk.jpg

:lol Perfect.

Looks great, can't wait to order!

BUT!

The fine print in the pic says she won't be available until AFTER comic-con???

Quite a tease, SS!!

Looking pretty good, tho that one does have a couple of production issues. There's a nice gap on the side join between the top half of her red dress and skin and I think it's pretty clear that the top part is all painted, while the lower half of the dress is fabric. Pity they didn't just make it all fabric and glue the top part down.

^I hope you are wrong. It seems to me the whole dress is fabric but not really sure.

BTW Gorgeous statue. I LOVE it!

Been waiting for this since Sideshow first got the Disney license. You guys are going to love the exclusive accessory.

Oh come on! What a tease that is!
DO you have insider info?

Looking pretty good, tho that one does have a couple of production issues. There's a nice gap on the side join between the top half of her red dress and skin and I think it's pretty clear that the top part is all painted, while the lower half of the dress is fabric. Pity they didn't just make it all fabric and glue the top part down.

Looks like all fabric to me...those aren't production issues that is prototype issues, I am positive that will be corrected.

This is the most crushing release for me. :( How can I NOT own this? But I can't because I just truly cannot afford it. Especially with how expensive Croft is and the 3 new Buffy pieces. Even though I already paid my last payment on Willow. It's just too much. Ugh..crushed I tell you.

The buffy pieces will be around, there seems to be lots of popularity for this Jessica, I am guessing a somewhat quick sellout...depending on what the exc is.

I would entertain the idea of this statue but the waist just kills it for me. I think it looks ridiculous. Maybe more photos will make it look better.

I've ALWAYS wanted a Jessica Rabbit statue, way before I got into collecting — which was, uh, last year — so you can tell how stoked I am, but... what's with the tiny hands?

Take a look at this vidcap, minute 1:11: [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIXAT6fGUw4]here[/ame]:

1rdqps.jpg

As you can see, her hand practically covers her face, whereas on the PF it hardly covers half of it. Sure, her hand isn't all that stretched there, but still.

Last edited:
I've been told elsewhere about how her hands keep varying in size all through the movie, so never mind.

Still it kinda bugs me.

Back