Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just hoping that she has a switch out right arm, because that tiny hand is currently killing it for me. Can't wait for more info.

those are good options too! I like the pistol more would be a dangerous dames type of pose, but the frying pan would give it a nice humor element.

well more than just her arms, from the crease it looks like the entire top part of her body could be removed like Gollum/Smeagol.

I'd rather wait for a 1:4 Roger than to receive a mini roger imo.

A Roger that is the same scale as this will barely come up to her knees. That would be the first $75 PF.

A Roger that is the same scale as this will barely come up to her knees. That would be the first $75 PF.

Well he is a bit larger than that, I would guess he would be at least an extra $150, plus as an exclusive I am sure many would want this and would cause alot of pissed off international collectors.

jessicarab.gif

bump :D

Release pace and character variety make a separate Roger PF highly improbable. So seeing him as the Exclusive is possible.

I know it was 3 years ago but the Slave Leia PF had lots of sculped details (more than Jessica, design-wise) and vibro-axe for $250.
Ex. Salacious was only $25 more.

71771_press01-001.jpg

With the current pricing, I'd say Jessica could be $270-$285 for the regular and $320-$335 with Ex. Roger.

Not saying it is impossible, but I just don't see it happening, adding roger is a big process, and would have to do the pf clothing too. I would be thrilled if it was and I would pay what they want for him, but seeing the other exc from the disney line i just don't think so.

Roger won't be the Ex why would Sideshow include that when they could make more money as it being a companion piece later on. We will see a PF of Roger Rabbit at some point.

:lol it is a weird gif but I can't turn away...love the sparkle.

She was supposed to have the sparkle throuout the film, but it was too expensive for them to do that.

Back