Jerry vanderstelt's rotk litho news !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROTKteaserJerryVanderstelt.jpg

On the right hand side i see denethor, faramir, pippin, the witch king, gimli legolas, eowyn, theoden, merry, eomer and gothmog. In the middle is aragorn in his king outfit. On the left is arwen, sam, frodo, mouth of sauron, gandalf and golum.

this piece is so awesome. Nice job Jerry.

Denethor almost certainly has a torch, niiiiiiiiiiiiice! :devil

I guess I'll have to show a clearer shot soon, but you pretty much nailed the characters. In addition, there is Elrond, Gorbag and Shagrat as well as Shelob, and the Mouth of Sauron.
Oh yeah, Grond, Eomer, Merry and Theoden. Maybe someone already mentioned these last few. Ah, one more to the right of Denethor, is a transparent King of the dead. And yes, Denethor has that torch in hand! The flame of his torch is right where the K O T D's cheek gaurd is.

JV

Another day or two and Samwise should be done. Onward!

Jerry, awesome work.

I want a remarque of the Morgul Lord Witch King!

:rock

Looks amazing so far as always Jerry!!

I only have room for one litho on my main wall and still can't decide whether to keep the FOTR one or change it for this one. Descisions, descisions...

Looks amazing so far as always Jerry!!

I only have room for one litho on my main wall and still can't decide whether to keep the FOTR one or change it for this one. Descisions, descisions...

You may just have to switch them out every so often:D

JV

Are you asking if a Balrog or ringwraith could be done on the ROTK litho? I would not normally do that for ROTK, unless they showed up in the film. The ringwraiths did, just not the Balrog. I suppose a person could request it, then I'd have to include it in my batch of remarques. The real way to assure such a remarque will be to "Pre-Buy" the litho. Pre-buyer's get the character they want, at least until I close that window!

A lot of these issues really are surrounded by the logistics of organizing, recording and taking requests for remarques. Those willing to purchase the ROTK ahead of time with the Pre-Buy option has a guarantee of the character choice, no matter what character. After that opportunity has closed, then a person could put in a request in order of first choice, then I can try to accomodate, just like the first two : )

JV

Jerry just let us know when you are taking "Pre-Buys" for this piece. I wanna make sure I get a Morgul Lord Witch King remarque. I have had my heart set on that for awhile.

JV

Another day or two and Samwise should be done. Onward!

Wooohoooo, Samwise the Brave, my favourite Hobbit and true hero of LOTR (imo of course) :rock :rock
Thats who I would like as my remarque this time, i know i'll be in a minority with that one but I don't care :p

I can't wait to see this Jerry, its looking awesome already :bow

Bring on the Pre-Buy :rock
x :peace

Wooohoooo, Samwise the Brave, my favourite Hobbit and true hero of LOTR (imo of course) :rock :rock
Thats who I would like as my remarque this time, i know i'll be in a minority with that one but I don't care :p

I can't wait to see this Jerry, its looking awesome already :bow

Bring on the Pre-Buy :rock
x :peace

Tolkien said that Sam was the most important charactor in the trilogy as well so it looks like your in good company there buddy! :duff :lol

Are you asking if a Balrog or ringwraith could be done on the ROTK litho? I would not normally do that for ROTK, unless they showed up in the film. The ringwraiths did, just not the Balrog. I suppose a person could request it, then I'd have to include it in my batch of remarques. The real way to assure such a remarque will be to "Pre-Buy" the litho. Pre-buyer's get the character they want, at least until I close that window!

A lot of these issues really are surrounded by the logistics of organizing, recording and taking requests for remarques. Those willing to purchase the ROTK ahead of time with the Pre-Buy option has a guarantee of the character choice, no matter what character. After that opportunity has closed, then a person could put in a request in order of first choice, then I can try to accomodate, just like the first two : )

JV

i see i guess it's to late to ask for balrog remarque for the fellowship litho and a ringwraith remarque for the two towers litho? :monkey3

Jerry just let us know when you are taking "Pre-Buys" for this piece. I wanna make sure I get a Morgul Lord Witch King remarque. I have had my heart set on that for awhile.

that would be awsome remarque for the ROTK litho. :rock

Hey Malice.

If you Pre-Buy this ROTK litho when the time comes, then you can request ANY remarque of any character that appeared in the LOTR films, if I can dig up the reference.... even a Balrog!
After the Pre Buy time is closed, then I will revert back to allowing requests to be made for those Collectors Editions
( through the Paypal note section ) and I will try to get the request in. If not, then it will be like the sketchcards; a surprise!

JV

Hey Malice.

If you Pre-Buy this ROTK litho when the time comes, then you can request ANY remarque of any character that appeared in the LOTR films, if I can dig up the reference.... even a Balrog!
After the Pre Buy time is closed, then I will revert back to allowing requests to be made for those Collectors Editions
( through the Paypal note section ) and I will try to get the request in. If not, then it will be like the sketchcards; a surprise!

JV

thanks for letting me know i've holding back on picking up the first two but they are a must for me. i just have so much on pre-order right now. :eek:

but most defatenaly will wait for the pre-buy for the ROTK litho.

thabks again,

mike

Back