Jeremy Lin 1/6 project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe a sideshow lord of the rings frodo would work :rotfl

Nice thinking!

In fact body is the problem for NBA players,
we weren't able to come by a hood muscular body that we have access to mass quantity, and now we have KP's body which is very good, so projects of athlete can now be rolling~

img2581qw.jpg

img2580jk.jpg

Got a couple more photos up, still waiting for the jersey...

Lin looks good so far. He's got that face of exhaustion by playing 40 minutes and about to blow out his knee.
I hope next year he will get back to where he was at his best and doesn't get buried in the bench or worse, not in the NBA anymore.

I'd wait for enterbay Jordan as the head sculpt recently shown looks very impressive.

Lin looks good so far. He's got that face of exhaustion by playing 40 minutes and about to blow out his knee.
I hope next year he will get back to where he was at his best and doesn't get buried in the bench or worse, not in the NBA anymore.

I'd wait for enterbay Jordan as the head sculpt recently shown looks very impressive.

Me too, I think Jeremy's an excellent player so I hope this knee injury is just a small bump in the road. He'll have a long career in the nba if he stays healthy.

Thanks for the heads up on Jordan. He looks great.

Back