JazzInc Batman Forever 1/6 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a month ago, someone on the Jazzinc website asked if they had plans to make the Batman Forever Batwing. Joost replied with "No we have no plans to do that batwing".

It would be almost twice bigger than the 89 one.
Just impossible in 1/6 scale IMO.

I wonder if there is a chance he'll do it? Probably won't be popular enough but I agree the design is killer!
I always loved how it hung upside down in the cave and has a silhouette like a real bat.

About a month ago, someone on the Jazzinc website asked if they had plans to make the Batman Forever Batwing. Joost replied with "No we have no plans to do that batwing".
I asked months ago on Twitter or Instagram and got the same response. The 1989 Batwing is more iconic for the general audience, and even that barely got made, so I don't have high hopes that the Forever version will get enough demand to get made.

It would be almost twice bigger than the 89 one.
Just impossible in 1/6 scale IMO.
I can't quite find the actual specs for the Forever version, but the 1989 one is definitely more compact of the two (and is already quite massive), so the size would be quite the obstacle in 1/6 scale.

I'm kinda glad they have no intention to make the Batwing, because if they did, I'd no doubt end up getting it, and I would seriously have nowhere to put it.

Plus, if they made the Batwing, then I'd want the Batboat too, as to me, the Batmobile and Batwing would feel incomplete as a set without the boat. But the Batmobile on its own is fine without the other two, if that makes any kind of sense? 😂

New video and pics of JazzInc's Batman Forever Batmobile on their facebook page.......:)

Looks awesome so far! Glad they managed to keep the hubcaps static.
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

Looks incredible! Really can't wait to get this. Sadly, I'm in the third batch, so I'll have to watch everyone else in the first two batches get theirs first, and I'll be very green with envy for those few months!!! 🤣🤣

I'm rethinking my decision to pass on this car. The movie wasn't one of my favorites, but that video of the prototype all lit up looks fantastic. Great work, @JazzInc , as always (y)

Hey JazzInc, HUGE congrats on the Batman Forever Batmobile, it turned out great! [I just want to ask, can you say when we'll see the first full prototype of the 1989 Batmobile?] Cheers! :)

Back