JazzInc Batman Forever 1/6 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey JazzInc, HUGE congrats on the Batman Forever Batmobile, it turned out great! [I just want to ask, can you say when we'll see the first full prototype of the 1989 Batmobile?] Cheers! :)
Thanks! That will be a while yet. Like august or September, as we are incorporating the 3d scan we got from the Hero Car from WB at the very last minute

This was just such a cool model that I kept shooting pictures. It really looks good from every angle, I just could choose so here al almost all pictures 😂. We are about 92% sold, so I expect the pre-orders to close next month at the latest! More pictures and preorders here: Jazzinc Dioramas

View attachment 1995 batmobile 0.jpg
1995-batmobile-000___original_3433_2289.jpg

1995-batmobile-5___original_3433_2289.jpg
1995-batmobile-10___original_3433_2289.jpg

View attachment 645045

Attachments

• 1995 batmobile 28.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • 1995 batmobile 29.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 1995 batmobile interior 1.jpg
    1995 batmobile interior 1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1995 batmobile interior 2.jpg
    1995 batmobile interior 2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This was just such a cool model that I kept shooting pictures. It really looks good from every angle, I just could choose so here al almost all pictures 😂. We are about 92% sold, so I expect the pre-orders to close next month at the latest! More pictures and preorders here: Jazzinc Dioramas

View attachment 645072
1995-batmobile-000___original_3433_2289.jpg
View attachment 645045
WOW!!! @JazzInc it looks absolutely stunning! I can see how you could easily take hundreds of photos of this.

I’m so glad I bought one. (Just one payment left!) 😁😁

Hey JazzInc, i just want to ask, are you Joost, or are you someone else who works for JazzInc? [if you don't mind me asking]. :)

When I saw the hand pop into view to open the 1995 Batmobile cockpit, I suddenly got a sense of scale on that thing! It’s huge!!
Hey JazzInc, i just want to ask, are you Joost, or are you someone else who works for JazzInc? [if you don't mind me asking]. :)
Yes, I’m Joost. We really don’t have many people on the payroll, so nine times out of 10 I reply to all messages, except Some emails, and then you will see it in the signature, of either Chiara or Janneke, who do support and finance. On this forum it’s always me.

Yes, that is quite large, especially when you consider, the hand coming into frame is attached to a 6 foot four person.

Yes, I’m Joost. We really don’t have many people on the payroll, so nine times out of 10 I reply to all messages, except Some emails, and then you will see it in the signature, of either Chiara or Janneke, who do support and finance. On this forum it’s always me.

Yes, that is quite large, especially when you consider, the hand coming into frame is attached to a 6 foot four person.
Glad to have you aboard the forum Joost!
Batman Thumbs Up GIF

When I saw the hand pop into view to open the 1995 Batmobile cockpit, I suddenly got a sense of scale on that thing! It’s huge!!
It's so huge that I think my tiny, elderly mom might actually be able to fit in the driver's seat. I will put a Batman cowl on her and ask her to try it. :LOL:

Back