Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a stupid question, but does anyone think there might be any extras when this releases?

Yeah, that’s fair. I’m starting to regret “chickening out” when the orders closed.

I hopped onto the waitlist - hopefully it’ll convert, but if not, oh well.

Probably a stupid question, but does anyone think there might be any extras when this releases?

I got on the BatWing waitlist well after it started shipping and it converted pretty quickly.

I suspect collectors had buyer’s remorse once they realized how big a space commitment the BatWing was and cancelled.

I got on the BatWing waitlist well after it started shipping and it converted pretty quickly.

I suspect collectors had buyer’s remorse once they realized how big a space commitment the BatWing was and cancelled.
Same. The Batwing suffered from massive FOMO when Joost prepared to cutoff the preorders based on an undisclosed target, rather than a date. It sold out unexpectedly early when Joost posted the target was almost hit. Unfortunately, I think most of those late orders didn’t translate into actual deposits, which was frustrating for him. I notice the Batmobile cutoff was a date, which makes it less of an emotional decision for people.

I’m on FB Jazzinc page and I see several Batwing to sell.
I’m quite sure people weren’t prepared to the gigantic size.

Last edited:
And what I love about that is, they’re asking way more than what they paid for in most cases. Like, how about acknowledging that you experienced buyers remorse and ****** up and factor that into a lower price. But nah, these people gotta have their cake and eat it too. The best are the ones that didn’t even open it. It took me awhile to open mine, just because of time, work etc. but to not do it at all? What’s the point of buying it if you’re not even going to experience it?

There were plenty of videos and pictures showcasing the scale of the Batwing. When I got mine, the box size didn’t shock me. Honestly, after getting that Hot Toys Batmobile for the first time, none of these big ticket items really surprise me when I get them.

Yeah it’s not discrete 😀
It really has to be wall mounted. Got my HD monitor arm coming in a week

Which mount did you get?

What made you decide to choose an off the shelf TV/monitor one versus the Strong Hold Displays?

I was on the fence about buying the Strong Hold Displays (due to the price) but that mount seems to be a common one that collectors are using. The mount included with the Batmobile does not seem sturdy enough.

I'm sure there will be far fewer cancelations for the Batmobile than for the Batwing. Size is much more manageable and it's so damn gorgeous people will scrounge and find the money for it wherever they possibly can. 😁
Agreed, there will be far less Batmobile cancellations than BatWing due to the size.

The BTTF Delorean is probably one of the most collector friendly 1/6 vehicles due to the compact size.

I'm not sure if the Blitzway Ecto-1 is overscaled but that thing is a beast.

Agreed, there will be far less Batmobile cancellations than BatWing due to the size.
The size definitely plays a part, but we do have to keep in mind this version of the Batmobile is the most iconic ever made, I’d even argue over the 66 despite the overwhelming love for that one. While the Batwing looks fantastic wall mounted, it doesn’t have the details and paint job this has, this has been the closest a Jazzinc product has come to a downsized replica model of the real thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if any celebrity collectors or people who helped work on the films didn’t catch wind of this and snag one.

The BTTF Delorean is probably one of the most collector friendly 1/6 vehicles due to the compact size.

I'm not sure if the Blitzway Ecto-1 is overscaled but that thing is a beast.
Ecto is definitely overscaled. The figures are so dwarfed by it that I find it distracting having them next to it.

Which mount did you get?

What made you decide to choose an off the shelf TV/monitor one versus the Strong Hold Displays?

I was on the fence about buying the Strong Hold Displays (due to the price) but that mount seems to be a common one that collectors are using. The mount included with the Batmobile does not seem sturdy enough.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CF5935M4?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1
A guy from the FB group used it, and posted a review on Amazon too. It seems to handle all the angles, the only thing is I’ll need to widen a screw hole on the VESA bracket to line the holes up - but that looks pretty simple.

The Stronghold Display looks great but at $500, that equates to about $900 AU landed here in Australia at our exchange rate!! The Amazon one will get here for $200 AU. I’m willing to get my power drill out if it saves me $700.

The size definitely plays a part, but we do have to keep in mind this version of the Batmobile is the most iconic ever made, I’d even argue over the 66 despite the overwhelming love for that one. While the Batwing looks fantastic wall mounted, it doesn’t have the details and paint job this has, this has been the closest a Jazzinc product has come to a downsized replica model of the real thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if any celebrity collectors or people who helped work on the films didn’t catch wind of this and snag one.
Agreed. I think there’ll be a surge in interest once they start to ship.

Agreed. I think there’ll be a surge in interest once they start to ship.
Always! After how expensive of a year 2023 has been, there was probably a good bit of people who couldn’t swing it along with everything else releasing, or just didn’t have the space. I expect there’ll be a big market looking for this after both this and the HT reissue are out in collections. Nothing gets people off the fence than collection photos.

@JazzInc , do you have any plans to have a Jazzinc remote control instead of generic white remote (for the lights and engine features) ? It doesn’t need to be exclusive for 1989 (although I wouldn’t mind having an exclusive one too, haha), maybe a more stylish controller that we can display together with our vehicles. Prob the same controller can be used for future products that needs remote controllers as well.

@JazzInc , do you have any plans to have a Jazzinc remote control instead of generic white remote (for the lights and engine features) ? It doesn’t need to be exclusive for 1989 (although I wouldn’t mind having an exclusive one too, haha), maybe a more stylish controller that we can display together with our vehicles. Prob the same controller can be used for future products that needs remote controllers as well.
Would be cool if the remote was like a replica of the movie one lol

I'd love a single universal remote for all of the batmobiles. I don't much care what it looks like, so long as I only need one to control everything ;)

Back