Jason X Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
captain sack said:
i'd imagine it's an all new body since they're marketing it with a new name.

i'm not up on all the "jason" movies. why does he have both eyes in this movie and he was looking like a zombie in the other movies?

Thats the beauty of the Jason Voorhees character: He never comes back looking the same!!! Forget the continuity of the movies ,that all depends on each movie director s' vision of the character I guess ...One thing for sure, he's always ugly....

Last edited:
It definitely sounds like a new body design. Possibly one they are designing for the Arnold figure from Predator they were rumored to be working on.
Very intriguing but I want some new characters!

screamingmetal said:
It definitely sounds like a new body design. Possibly one they are designing for the Arnold figure from Predator they were rumored to be working on.
Very intriguing but I want some new characters!

Sideshow's working on a 1/6 Dutch?

Timing is definitely right on the money for this one. I just noticed he's already up to number 3 on SS's top 10. Probably make number 1 before long.

Thought Jason X was pretty lame movie, but that figure looks great, so I snagged mine.

As for to many Jason figures, who cares, at least they are getting made, and we got his Mommy to boot! Which is all we really need. Or maybe they could make a figure of Corey Feldmans character from part 4 with alternate heads.

Jason X # 1

Its official, Jason X IS NUMER ONE IN THE MOST POPULAR PRODUCT LIST.... BUY HIM, GUYS, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

Last edited:
Shaihulud said:
Its official, Jason X IS NUMER ONE IN THE MOST POPULAR PRODUCT LIST.... BUY HIM, GUYS, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

is this going to be a limited web only figure? no regular version for retailers?

captain sack said:
is this going to be a limited web only figure? no regular version for retailers?

This one is billed as an exclusive so I would expect a regular version as well. Of course, I have been known to be wrong from time to time. :D

Yeah, I noticed the no 1 status earlier. Wouldn't it be cool to see the entire run sell-out before the end of Spooktacular? Of course 666 is a lot to sell.

Hey, for a customizer this would make a great zombie figure.To go with the Dead line for exemple.. the face is so zombie-esque...

Man, March is going to be a real headache for me. with Jason X, 12" Luke, 1/4 Leia, Hot Toy's Predators, and Hot Toy's two Vietnam Figures coming out in the same month I doubt I can afford them all. Hopefully a few of them will be delayed a couple of months. :eek:

^^well im pretty sure the 1/4 Leia will be delayed a little bit. so far i dont think any of the SW PF have been released when they were supposed to. im gonna be hurting around that time too. got the 12" luke, GG darth maul, SS maul bust to start flex paying.... and im sure other stuff will come up as well.

Back