Jango Fett Medi Mod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when Hasbro's Ult. Jango came out. I picked it up at Toy R Us. One of the best 12" figs from Hasbro...especially at the time.

:exactly:
I always thought I'd replace it one day, but even having the awesome medi one, it had to stay.

Found the body from my Skiff Guard Lando in the parts tub last night and gave this a go. All I can say is WOW! It really is a great mod and relatively easy at that.

Cool, Mando! Show some pics when you get a chance.

Definitely! :duff

Just gotta find th time to tweak a couple more things. In the meantime I'm really surprised just how well the Hasbro body fills him out and you don't even miss the handfull of joints the Habro body lacks.

I've always liked medicom's Jango. Though my main gripes with it where that he looked too thin and the chest armor was positioned too low.
:exactly:

I always thought this about the Medi Jango too. A great figure, but didn't have Temuerra Morrison's build / heft - plus the saggy chest armour. Jango's a fave of mine - & I'd love an accurate 1/6 figure of him. :monkey2

Really beautiful work man, well done sir!! :clap :hi5: :rock

Back