Denuo Novo Jango Fett Helmet (Kamino)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4954C278-EDCB-480C-9B35-3601E99B7CD3.jpeg

https://www.denuonovo.com/products/star-wars-jango-fett-helmet-accessory-pre-order

DENUO NOVO is proud to offer the STAR WARS Jango Fett™ Kamino™ Helmet Costume Accessory - Pre-Order.

In the final years of the Republic, Jango Fett was regarded as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. A proficient marksman and unarmed combatant, Fett was covered in a sleek armored suit and helmet that concealed his scarred face.

• Reproduced using original film assets and digital scan technology.
  • Made of high-quality cold-cast fiberglass with metallic finish, blue accents, and smokey visor lens.
  • The outer shell is made of fiberglass and painted to match the look of the original.
  • Features a removable rangefinder. Rangefinder stalk made of aluminum with resin viewer.
  • Fully lined interior, complete with removable adjustment pillows. Helmet adjustment pad system ensures a comfortable and secure fit.
  • Please note that most DENUO NOVO helmets fit up to a size 8 US hat size.
Some assembly required. Rangefinder installation is accomplished with one internal screw to secure the Rangefinder and Stalk in the up position.

This is not a toy. Not suitable for children. Does not offer protection.

This helmet accessory is expected to be in stock in Q3 2022.

I'll keep my eye on this

$700 appears to be pretty steep but I'll wait for in-hand photos and reviews before jumping on it.

I'll keep my eye on this

$700 appears to be pretty steep but I'll wait for in-hand photos and reviews before jumping on it.

It's definitely steep, but in line with other fiberglass helmets from ANOVOS/DN.

The DN ABS helmets carried over from ANOVOS are very overpriced. Though they did give me store credit for an unfulfilled ANOVOS order and actually delivered the product I ordered so I gotta give them credit for that.

It's definitely steep, but in line with other fiberglass helmets from ANOVOS/DN.

The DN ABS helmets carried over from ANOVOS are very overpriced. Though they did give me store credit for an unfulfilled ANOVOS order and actually delivered the product I ordered so I gotta give them credit for that.

Thanks for the reply, good to know.

Knowing they'll get to clone helmets sometime this year, Jango might have to be skipped.

Thanks for the reply, good to know.

Knowing they'll get to clone helmets sometime this year, Jango might have to be skipped.

NECA/Rubies II seem to be doing a decent job of getting product released regularly, but anything on order or new is still up in the air till it's actually being shipped out.

Hypothetically, could be a lot of space between Jango and Clones so you might have time, if/when that happens. Plus at these prices and general wariness towards Denuo Novo, nothing has been a fast seller.

For that price, you should actually receive it:lol

I imagine we'll see the Black Series version of this before anyone ever gets this in hand.

Do you think Hasbro will make one like all the different Boba and Mando's helmets they made so far ?

Do you think Hasbro will make one like all the different Boba and Mando's helmets they made so far ?

It's not a matter of IF, just WHEN. You just have to remember anniversaries don't mean much to them. So while you'll get a handful of stuff to commemorate a movies release year sometimes, it'll probably just get announced whenever they randomly decide to. I'd say within the next year.

Clock starts now...:lol

It's not a matter of IF, just WHEN. You just have to remember anniversaries don't mean much to them. So while you'll get a handful of stuff to commemorate a movies release year sometimes, it'll probably just get announced whenever they randomly decide to. I'd say within the next year.

Clock starts now...:lol

Haha ok !
Good to know that will be for sure, and hope for the soonest.

They’ve made a new dome without the dent but have not revised the rest of the helmet for the repaints. So it’s likely going to continue to use the same molds with the pitting and weathering that’s sculpted in.

It’s difficult to imagine they’d change that since it’d be like making an all new helmet which they’re not going to want to do.

I have no interest in Black Series helmets but that would be a deal breaker for me if I were. I know most who buy it wouldn’t be bothered by it but that’s all I’d see. It was pretty noticeable on the prototype version.

They’ve made a new dome without the dent but have not revised the rest of the helmet for the repaints. So it’s likely going to continue to use the same molds with the pitting and weathering that’s sculpted in.

It’s difficult to imagine they’d change that since it’d be like making an all new helmet which they’re not going to want to do.

I have no interest in Black Series helmets but that would be a deal breaker for me if I were. I know most who buy it wouldn’t be bothered by it but that’s all I’d see. It was pretty noticeable on the prototype version.
Yea for sure that will not be the same quality and accuray than MR or EFX, the price is not the same, but even for the most expensive true fans can see some difference with prototypes from movies and TV series.

I wish EFX made one, I bought the 2 Boba Fett and the 2 Mandalorian helmets and they are are really nice.
Never bought from Anovos or DN though

I think I will purchase one now it is in stock

They’ve run 10% off with free shipping offers a couple times already so I’ll probably wait for another one.

But only because it’s not a super must have for me so I don’t mind waiting or potentially missing out.

They’ve run 10% off with free shipping offers a couple times already so I’ll probably wait for another one.

But only because it’s not a super must have for me so I don’t mind waiting or potentially missing out.
I understand your point.
For me that is a must have, I was badly wanting EFX or MR made one or even Hasbro.
Will buy it for sure and cannot wait the hypothetical discount.

Back