Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there seemed to be little to no interest in this thing when it went up for order and with all the great things coming out in the next few months I think this will be canceld by a lot of people... even with such a low ES.

Yeah, there seemed to be little to no interest in this thing when it went up for order and with all the great things coming out in the next few months I think this will be canceld by a lot of people... even with such a low ES.

yea, thinking about cancelling my exclusive now due to buying the Wolverine LSF...trying to sort out my collection and not sure if this piece would fit in? Still, i might think about getting it, seeing how he looks and will then make a decision on whether to keep him or sell him on

IMG_0387.jpg

Package the head carefully SSC! :lecture

Ya know, I was thinking the same thing the other day. I may see if SS can transfer this credit to Sups EX when he hits. I don't know.:gah:

Im still in two minds...if the ES wasnt so low i mightve considered transferring the NRD to the Supes EX aswell but this piece sold out like straight away after the ES got revealed, luckily i had ordered as soon as it was up for pre order and therefore missed the chaos that followed before it eventually sold out. Like i said before, i think i'll wait to see what it looks like inhand and go from there :)

Im still in two minds...if the ES wasnt so low i mightve considered transferring the NRD to the Supes EX aswell but this piece sold out like straight away after the ES got revealed, luckily i had ordered as soon as it was up for pre order and therefore missed the chaos that followed before it eventually sold out. Like i said before, i think i'll wait to see what it looks like inhand and go from there :)

True, Won't have much trouble unloading it if you become overwhelmed with stuff with the low ES if everything looks good.

Well, if someone wants to pass on there preorder, I'll take it. Let me know.
Robert

Gonna make someone a happy cookie that's on the Jack Sparrow PF Ex waiting list....cos I've decided to cancel my order and thanks to Sideshows great customer service, I'm getting the NRD used on the Jack Sparrow order transferred as credit to any existing Pre Order of my choice...

After a long hard think, I don't believe he'll fit in my collection and as I've recently ordered the Wolverine LSF i could do with saving the money that i would have used to pay for the Jack Sparrow and put it towards the Wolvie LSF instead. So I'm not sure who the lucky guy will be but I'm sure theyll let themselves be known once their wait list converts! :wink1:

sorry to hear that man but yea with how expensive those LSFs are, it's understandable. I keep dancing on wanting this or not. I LOVE the coat but not too fond of the pose or the sculpt. Leaning more towards just leaving my Depp collectibles to 1/6

sorry to hear that man but yea with how expensive those LSFs are, it's understandable. I keep dancing on wanting this or not. I LOVE the coat but not too fond of the pose or the sculpt. Leaning more towards just leaving my Depp collectibles to 1/6

Given the choice and if i already collected 1/6 figures then i would choose Hot Toys all the way. The DX figure is second to none and with that said even the new PF still doesnt have the Depp likeness to it. Im not trying to put the PF down now that ive cancelled my order, far from it...i love the tailoring, the base and all the accessories that come with it but i was always a bit sceptical of those dreaded hairlocks and whether they'd arrive in undamaged condition. It also wouldnt have fitted in my collection as i mainly collect Marvel and DC, however, the movie characters that i do have in my collection such as Indiana Jones, Lord of Darkness, Robocop, Terminator, to mention a few...are movies that meant something to me as a kid growing up, unfortunately POTC did not and the first Jack Sparrow PF i purchased was an instinct buy anyway - i actually didnt rate the movies at all. With that all said i think i made the right decision in cancelling my order and i'm sure the guy who's waiting list converts will be appreciate the statue more than me :)

I personally think that the Jack Sparrow PF and the Indiana Jones Pursuit of the ark PF's are the best statues of 2013. I had Jack Sully on pre - order, but i cancelled him as his eyes where covered by sun glasses.

Sideshow sometimes adds the most weirdest features to their statues. In fact I'am sooo tempted to paint those tentacles on Jack Sparrows head black to make it look like hair, otherwise i am looking forward to it.

I also want to add I own the first Jack Sparrow PF with the light up lamp does anyone know the type of lithium battery it takes as i misplaced the original battery.

Last edited:
Back