Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i completely forgot i had pre ordered the Exclusive :slap with so many purchases in the past few months and all the pre orders ive got coming, its easy to lose track of whats coming and going. Anyway, to update, i've sold my original Jack Sparrow PF as the thought of having 2 from the same character, that arent too different in appearance just wasnt worth having. So i'm looking to forward to the exclusive and hopefully an all round better PF. :)

^^^ Holy Sheet Bagg.... That's a lot of stuff on PO. I'll have what your having.

^^^ Holy Sheet Bagg.... That's a lot of stuff on PO. I'll have what your having.

:rotfl seriously, sometimes i even forget what i've ordered! There is quite a bit there but i've been busy over the christmas period and have completely thinned out my collection and so raised alot of funds to help pay for all the pre orders with some left over (for Doom! :yess:) Last month i'd sold around 8 or 9 PF's amongst other stuff and so i am all ready prepared for the incoming flurry of epic pieces!

:rotfl seriously, sometimes i even forget what i've ordered! There is quite a bit there but i've been busy over the christmas period and have completely thinned out my collection and so raised alot of funds to help pay for all the pre orders with some left over (for Doom! :yess:) Last month i'd sold around 8 or 9 PF's amongst other stuff and so i am all ready prepared for the incoming flurry of epic pieces!

Well congrats on getting your flury of goodies. You will prob have a lot of good stuff all at once the way these delays have been stacking up.
I have Hulk Com, Rhino, 2 Bats EX, This, and will be POing the Droids Reg soon. I actually have a lot on my plate now that I think of it. :lol

Well congrats on getting your flury of goodies. You will prob have a lot of good stuff all at once the way these delays have been stacking up.
I have Hulk Com, Rhino, 2 Bats EX, This, and will be POing the Droids Reg soon. I actually have a lot on my plate now that I think of it. :lol

You got 2 Batman PF EX's! :horror Congrats on all your fantastic pre orders!

I really like this PF and am just getting into it. I put myself on the waiting list about a week ago for the EX, but I am not holding my breath on in converting...Would love for it though..Great looking piece, I am a little late coming into the game, but I guess we all have to start somewhere.
Robert

I really like this PF and am just getting into it. I put myself on the waiting list about a week ago for the EX, but I am not holding my breath on in converting...Would love for it though..Great looking piece, I am a little late coming into the game, but I guess we all have to start somewhere.
Robert

congrats Rob, im sure you'll pick one up sooner rather than later :wave

Robert

There's nothing wrong with the regular and you can probably get him at a lower price through another retailer.

Robert

Never know... I canceled my Exc about a week ago.

I realized that I only ordered it because of the ES (I passed on it until I saw the 150 then I got on the WL) and with Grey Hulk and all the SW Mythos on order I didn't really have the room or money to get this one too. I have a lot of things with small ES that I like better so no reason to get something I'm not 100% thrilled with just because of it.

Well I wonder if I got your cancelled exclusive!

Congrats! Really want this one, but I know I am not going to convert on this one. Glad for you though. I just found this hobby a bit too late..lol.. Better late then never though..

Back