Jabba's Skiff Guards??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*gg* I'm done:
wooof_final1.jpg

here are the other pictures:
Jabba Dude's 1/6 Klaatu's Yotts Oren + Wooof -DONE! (page 3)

Thanks to Duane, Wooof is finished. I am SOOOO happy with how this guy turned out. This is one of my favorite characters going back to my younger days. In fact, I still have my childhood Klaatu action figure.

ANyways, I added some more details to the vest, lowered and reworked the chestplate and added some weathering. I also added some wrappings to the helmet. The hands are just SSC human hands with some sculpy added to the fingers to make them "appear" alien. I dunno, I really wish someone more talented then me would do hands.

Anyways, here are some pictures of him in natural light...

wooof40.jpg

wooof42.jpg

Bill, yes it is simply a bathroom towel that I cut up and painted.

Duane, thanks again for the head and helmet!! I love this guy!!!:rock

Last edited:
Looks fantastic! I love that character too, can't wait for Hasbro's new one.

And, I'm going to give hands a shot starting with Weequay.

Outstanding job as always Chris:rock
From your paint apps to your impeccable skills of piecing together & kitbashing outfits-dude....you get the g*ddamn job done!:rock
Klaatu(wooof) has always been my favorite of jabba's gang too.With that,to see him done in 1/6 scale is just simply an awesome & humbling feeling being able to help out with-so the thanks goes to you bro.

Chuff me boots Chris!!! Your work gets better and better and better!! Woof is with out a doubt my fav one that you have done so far!!!! LOVE IT mate...

Cheers guys!! Thanks so much!

Its great to do figures I know Sideshow will probably never get to.

Next upi......Yotts Oren! :D

I need to get a package off to Dorg so he can get his done...

...that way there will be one more custom Wooof figure out there I can study & take notes of so that I can get mine done:wink1:

Thanks again guys!!

Starting on Yotts Oren. I dug out my Hasbro Tusken Raider bodysuit and gave it a wash in white. I painted the head different than Wooof, as he has much lighter skin.

yotts2.jpg

yotts1.jpg

It looks like Yotts was just robbed at Vibro-Staff point! :D

Nice start on Yotts Chris.
I'm currently trying to locate a box of assessories to see what I have to work with.
I don't know if you may have tried this or not,but for $h!ts & giggles,I put a Yotts helmet on a nikto head & thought he looked kind of cool.Thinking it might be a good start for fan fiction Nikto guard/mercanary/bounty hunter.

It looks like Yotts was just robbed at Vibro-Staff point! :D
:rotfl I was thinking he just woke up after getting drunk & passing out in jabba's palace.I don't think I've seen longjohns like that since Jed Clampett

I did some work on the neck area of the outfit. The shoulder pads are there just to give me an idea on size, they arent the finished product.

yotts30.jpg

Back