Jabba's Skiff Guards??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chakaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jabba's Skiff Guards

So, I am doing a few of these. I am already working on a couple of Weequay outfits and have Lando already done. I googled some images of the other guards and there are some pretty cool ones. The human ones should be fairly easy to do I would think.

Having said that, has anyone else done any of these guys?? I know, like there isnt enough stuff going on in this section.:D

Last edited:
I have plans to doing a few of Jabba's gang.I made a Nikto head back in the summer but got side tracked with a few other projects.
DSC00240.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

Enaud.......... I love it... I love all the skiff guards it is one of my favourite scene in ROTJ.
You have nailed that Nikto with out a doubt, can i ask what you used for the horns.

Oww man its good

mark

Thanks guys!

Chakaman-I was wondering if in your search for pics,if you stumbled across this one.
https://www.skiffguards.com/index.html

Lopie-I would love nothing more to share my works with everyone interested other that mere pics.Unfortunetly,I don't have the funds to invest in casting materials right now.But when that day comes,I will be spreading the word here 1st.

Dorg-The horns are small dowels(1/8")sanded to a somewhat,blunt point.I drilled & epoxied them in place in the early phase of sculpting.They worked out great having them for referance as well as a rigid base for parts that would possibly break off

Thanks for the link Enaud, lots of great reference pictures. Much appreciated.

I am sure you could get quite a few interested folks if you started casting customs heads.

Hi all, my first post, I've been lurking here for ages and seeing all these awesome customs made me want to join so I can comment on your works.

I had a go at a Weequay, came out OK.

IMG_4712.jpg
IMG_4715.jpg

Looks good, like the outfit. What did you use for the hair?? I am getting ready to have a go at one of these once I get one of Dorg's heads.

Looks good, like the outfit. What did you use for the hair?? I am getting ready to have a go at one of these once I get one of Dorg's heads.

Thanks, I used some of the threads from a shag pile type of rug, cut some when the wife wasn't watching.

Outfit is parts of some Viking figure outfits.

enaud- that sculpt looks great. really like to see how that turns out once you get him all finished.

Rex- welcome aboard. Weequay looks really good. Sculpt and everything looks fantastic. Great work!

Hi all, my first post, I've been lurking here for ages and seeing all these awesome customs made me want to join so I can comment on your works.

I had a go at a Weequay, came out OK.

IMG_4712.jpg
IMG_4715.jpg

Capt Rex that sir is truly stunning!!!!! I love the outfit and staff to. This thread is great. I love Skiff scene so much. Please take some more shots and enaud... I just keep looking at that sculpt of yours. Your sculpts are so good.

This forum is full of so much talent, skill and enthusiasm.. I chuffin love it

Welcome Captnrex!

That is one fine looking Weequay you have there.I like your choice of clothes you gave him.The viking tunic works well.
Did you do the head yourself?

Thanks for the welcomes eveyone, I had to join after seeing everyones customs here, amazing stuff.

enaud - yeah I did the head of the Weequay myself. I cheat a bit though as I use a regular Sideshow human head and sculpt over the top of that, sand away hair etc, this way I have a base to work with already. :horror

Thats exactly what I did with my Djas Phur, I really wanted to keep the eyes, and I dont think its cheating at all, LOL. Brilliant work and please post more pics Rex

That would be great. I love the outfit to. Can you give us the recipe? the tunic and gauntlets are just chuffin great.

Back