Jabba's Skiff Guards??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its great looking at some of the customs here from a couple of years ago. Its great to see how far we all have come.

Here are some updated versions of my skiff guards.....

0231400x784.jpg

400.jpg

Last edited:
It was fun looking through this thread, too much good stuff. Thanks for the updated pics Chakaman, that's a mean looking bunch.

Its great looking at some of the customs here from a couple of years ago. Its great to see how far we all have come.

Here are some updated versions of my skiff guards.....

0231400x784.jpg

400.jpg

Your customs are jaw dropping! I wish I had the time and patients to do the same, oh and the skill. I guess I will have to wait to see if and when SS and HT gets around to them.

:clap I really need to stay out of the SW custom section... I find myself wanting to do all these figures myself now. Outstanding stuff, Chris. :bow

Aw come on, I think the custom section is the best part of the SW forum. I understand though, I find myself wanting to do figures I never had a desire to do before, although I thought they were cool.

Please stop posting pix of these awesome customs, please, please, please!!! You're killing me!!! :gah::panic: I have wanted a 1/6th Weequay or 2 or 3 ever since I saw ROTJ back in '83. Also, one of my most wanted 1/6th figures from the PT has been Sora Bulq.

Last edited:
Jeez.

Barada, Kithaba, Lando, Queequeg, Wooof, geez what else you got cooking up. I wish SST would do some but I know I'm dreaming when it comes to that.

Great work.

PM Duane astro, he'll make your dreams come true.

Thanks for the tip feroze:hi5:, I would luv to but I'm currently unemployed so there is no way I could commission a custom from anyone right now, unfortunately:monkey2. That's one of the reasons why I finally started my own "for sale" thread.:gah::lol

Hey anyone have a tutorial on how to make these? I really want to make one. What should I do for the body? How can I make a Brock Starsher (Sgt. Doallyn) helmet? Do I use Super Sculpey? What about his clothes, how would I make that? His vibro-axe? Thanks for the answers!

Back