Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All,

Thanks for the faith and glad we were able to deliver. Red Sonja is in stores today. We do have a nice amount of these and the Vampirella statues. Purgatori and Jungle Girl are almost sold out. Again, thanks for your faith and support. Hopefully you feel your patience has been rewards.

best!

Nick

All,

Thanks for the faith and glad we were able to deliver. Red Sonja is in stores today. We do have a nice amount of these and the Vampirella statues. Purgatori and Jungle Girl are almost sold out. Again, thanks for your faith and support. Hopefully you feel your patience has been rewards.

best!

Nick

How can Purgatori come out so well then Jungle girl be so sloppy?

Some pics of mine that arrived today. Overall, quite beautiful. Some of these pics are with really harsh spotlighting, and it still holds up, IMO.

29665204415_029c9792b0_b.jpg

29038726504_2914f7b32c_b.jpg

29583877091_0274366a7d_b.jpg

29583874191_32ee266180_b.jpg

29629654836_917c416cdd_b.jpg

29554194972_876d54f3ed_b.jpg

Thanks. She looks great. Kinda looks like she inside the old TARDIS.

Yup, I'm more than positive that's the RS Nick is talking about. I have that one on order, too.

Just received my WoD Red Sonja, and I'm very happy to say she's stunning - the sculpt is just gorgeous and perfectly captures Campbell's essential style, and the paint and finish on mine rivals Purgatori. Here are some shots of her...

Dynamite Sonja 1 sm.jpg

Dynamite Sonja 2 sm.jpg

Dynamite Sonja 5 sm.jpg

Dynamite Sonja 6 alt sm.jpg

Dynamite Sonja 7 sm.jpg

Jimjimmyjones85,

Sorry about missing your question. Do you have picks of Jungle Girl as you're expressing your unhappiness? Would like to see what the issues are to look into.

best!

Nick

Here are some examples:

DSC01420.jpg

F0EF692C-4A3A-49AB-B742-36ABA90913B6_zpskh6s9xus.jpg

aZVu7WV.jpg

2pt5aaa.jpg

2uom2o6.jpg

2jaksb9.jpg

To give you an idea and mutiple examples.

Hi Nick,

it's not just JJJ that expressed displeasure with the QC of Jungle Girl. This is a very nice pose and representation of JG and could have been a contender for statue of the year in this scale if the paint was better.

Jimjimmyjones85,

Sorry about missing your question. Do you have picks of Jungle Girl as you're expressing your unhappiness? Would like to see what the issues are to look into.

best!

Nick

Ouch! Very poor paint app is just one of the problems with that JG. Sculpt has soft edges, there's a flat spot on the back of her hair, and a small indentation at the top of her butt.

Not to mention the dark brown paint they used in-between her fingers. Just a mess. But I love her and only wished she had a better paint up to complement the pose and stature of this sculpt

Ouch! Very poor paint app is just one of the problems with that JG. Sculpt has soft edges, there's a flat spot on the back of her hair, and a small indentation at the top of her butt.

Just received my WoD Red Sonja, and I'm very happy to say she's stunning - the sculpt is just gorgeous and perfectly captures Campbell's essential style, and the paint and finish on mine rivals Purgatori. Here are some shots of her...

View attachment 295611

View attachment 295612

View attachment 295613

View attachment 295614

View attachment 295615

Good lord, that's a beauty too. They did everything right on this one that they messed up on with Jungle Girl. Even the eyes are damn near perfect. Which can't be said for Jungle Girl. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pics!

Back