Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vampirella_Sample6.jpg

That'd be awesome, Jim

That said, I noticed Vampirella getting resolicited in Previews listings on various websites. Good to know she will be on the way soon!

I'm going to wait for some in-hand pics from people that have ordered her. She looks way better from what I see in those pics from Nick, but I have no idea how consistent that factory is.

Hello everybody,

I am totaly a newbie in this world of statue :) so, I would like to ask you some complementary information about this product.
I have read the previous replies on this post and checked many reviews on the web, and would like to know : I have sighted there was the first wave with poor quality production and the second one with higher. So, has the 1st wave been totaly removed from the market ?
Besides, by looking at e-bay some sellers are actually selling this statue, how to be really sure they do not sell the first edition?
Now, do you know if the statue of Purgatori will be at least in the same quality of the second edition of Vampirella?
Thank's in advance for your replies.
Augusta

I'm going to wait for some in-hand pics from people that have ordered her. She looks way better from what I see in those pics from Nick, but I have no idea how consistent that factory is.

General Zod,

I'm comfortable in saying that these are consistent. Not only did we spot check quite a few, but Diamond has filled re-orders and replacement orders and we're replacing and have had nothing but good will from those who received them. But I do understand your trepidation. I'd ask you to give us the benefit of the doubt, as it took us a year to get it right and were not replacing till we did.

best!

Nick

I want to take a moment and thank everyone who gave us a second chance. We got a surge in sales on the Purgatori statue and Diamond is now fully sold out and we literally have about 4 or 5 left. And Jungle Girl sales are picking up as well and will sell out as we made based on the reduced orders since the Vampirella statue was not up to snuff. More info to come on Red Sonja and Dejah as those orders were also more limited.

Saw that you guys are going to do busts too. Preorder for the Red Sonja up at BBTS.

Hey Nick, is there any way to know ahead of time all the variants that dynamite plans for these? There just always seem to be several variations of all dynamite products.

I want to take a moment and thank everyone who gave us a second chance. We got a surge in sales on the Purgatori statue and Diamond is now fully sold out and we literally have about 4 or 5 left. And Jungle Girl sales are picking up as well and will sell out as we made based on the reduced orders since the Vampirella statue was not up to snuff. More info to come on Red Sonja and Dejah as those orders were also more limited.

Hey Nick, is there any way to know ahead of time all the variants that dynamite plans for these? There just always seem to be several variations of all dynamite products.

Yeah, I've already noticed a few low run variants being solicited through Diamond Comics Previews in the past couple months. I fear I may have missed out on them, since the runs are so low.

Check dynamite's website. They have the diamond eye variants and the black and white. I looked there after I posted the question above

Yeah, I've already noticed a few low run variants being solicited through Diamond Comics Previews in the past couple months. I fear I may have missed out on them, since the runs are so low.

Check dynamite's website. They have the diamond eye variants and the black and white. I looked there after I posted the question above

Thanks! They are missing the Black and White Purgatory, though. That's the one I wanted. :/

Back