Statue J Scott Campbell Vampirella Statue -- Women of Dynamite Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man ...BBTS finally shipped my Women of Dynamite Red Sonja. Should be delivered this Friday.

DesertDragon's pics of her look so good ...but I can't wait to see this for myself.

Wow, that's a great price!
She stands at 12" with a 6" base, so 1/6 scale but as tall as some 1/4. Not bad.

There's still plenty at bbts too.

Here are some examples:

DSC01420.jpg

F0EF692C-4A3A-49AB-B742-36ABA90913B6_zpskh6s9xus.jpg

aZVu7WV.jpg

2pt5aaa.jpg

2uom2o6.jpg

2jaksb9.jpg

To give you an idea and mutiple examples.

Do you want to send this back for a replacement? Obviously a few did not meet the right standards. Here's a new unboxing video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkvrafUyb1k

These came the other day in my Pile of Loot from BBTS.

Purgatori....

P-1.jpg

p-2.jpg

P-3.jpg

p-4.jpg

Red Sonya.....

s-1.jpg

p-2.jpg

P-3.jpg

P-4.jpg

Dejah Thoris....

d-1.jpg

D-2.jpg

D-3.jpg

d4.jpg

Altogether...

all.jpg

Man, yea that looks bad. You should return that and get a replacement.

It sure seems like Vampirella is just jinxed... I have four of the WoD - Purgatori, Jungle Girl, Red Sonja, Dejah Thoris - and their execution ranges from very good to brilliant. Ironically, Vampirella, at least hypothetically, has the simplest paint app, and yet she just can't get out of her own way... I've avoided getting her precisely for this reason, but I'm thrilled with the rest of the series.

WoD 1.jpg

Man, yea that looks bad. You should return that and get a replacement.

I've contacted for a replacement but haven't heard back with anything very useful.

I was simply told to send it back to Manuel's attention.

I asked if I could have this individual's contact information and how to manage the return since the forum post says just the head and certificate. But I'm also not sure where I'm returning to (address). I'd mention ed that since I was canadian how the return could be handled since shipping costs (I may as well be on the moon for the costs) plus the initial purchase cost amount to not be insignificant (it was $230 here).

So still trying to follow up on that.

It sure seems like Vampirella is just jinxed... I have four of the WoD - Purgatori, Jungle Girl, Red Sonja, Dejah Thoris - and their execution ranges from very good to brilliant. Ironically, Vampirella, at least hypothetically, has the simplest paint app, and yet she just can't get out of her own way... I've avoided getting her precisely for this reason, but I'm thrilled with the rest of the series.

Do yours look like that or are those the prototypes?

I've contacted for a replacement but haven't heard back with anything very useful.

I was simply told to send it back to Manuel's attention.

I asked if I could have this individual's contact information and how to manage the return since the forum post says just the head and certificate. But I'm also not sure where I'm returning to (address). I'd mention ed that since I was canadian how the return could be handled since shipping costs (I may as well be on the moon for the costs) plus the initial purchase cost amount to not be insignificant (it was $230 here).

So still trying to follow up on that.

What if you had someone skilled repaint it? Yes, it's an additional cost, but it could mean a world of difference and something very nice that you'd cherish as unique to your collection.

What if you had someone skilled repaint it? Yes, it's an additional cost, but it could mean a world of difference and something very nice that you'd cherish as unique to your collection.

I'm totally receptive to having it repainted!! Hit me up man! Lol

Back