Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll just go with Spidey. MJ is too small and as her arse is her best feature, what's the point in spending all that money just to have her turned against a wall!

Would have been good idea to maybe have her kneeling beneath Spidey in a larger combined statue.

I agree. A thong on this piece seems to be missing as well. :rotfl But if you place a mirror behind it... problem solved.

I look at this pic and I want them ALL, but in realistic terms I may only be getting one, and that would be Spiderman, and I am NOT totally sold on it yet.

My problem is the simple questions that I am asking my self A) Am I settling for something that isn't the originaly Comiquette just because of price, B) Am I being impatient and should I just wait it out till ANOTHER 1/4 Classic costume comes out.... which it WILL happen eventually... It is just a matter of HOW long it will take. I have actually gone back and forth between liking the new Spiderman MORE then the Com, and then thinking I am just making crap up ...lol. Oh to be a collector.

I look at this pic and I want them ALL, but in realistic terms I may only be getting one, and that would be Spiderman, and I am NOT totally sold on it yet.

My problem is the simple questions that I am asking my self A) Am I settling for something that isn't the originaly Comiquette just because of price, B) Am I being impatient and should I just wait it out till ANOTHER 1/4 Classic costume comes out.... which it WILL happen eventually... It is just a matter of HOW long it will take. I have actually gone back and forth between liking the new Spiderman MORE then the Com, and then thinking I am just making crap up ...lol. Oh to be a collector.

I have the 1/4 Comq and the Hulk/Spidey Dio, both Martin Canale. If I didn't have those I would jump on this in a heartbeat. I don't think you'd be settling. In fact, you could argue that you could get this 3-piece set for almost the same price as the 1/4's going rate, which is a pretty good value! As for future Spidey, worries for another day.

I plan to buy this com and be happy with it. I am really loving all the little details put into this piece. I love that some love it and some hate it. Everyone loves the com.

I have the 1/4 Comq and the Hulk/Spidey Dio, both Martin Canale. If I didn't have those I would jump on this in a heartbeat. I don't think you'd be settling. In fact, you could argue that you could get this 3-piece set for almost the same price as the 1/4's going rate, which is a pretty good value! As for future Spidey, worries for another day.

I plan to buy this com and be happy with it. I am really loving all the little details put into this piece. I love that some love it and some hate it. Everyone loves the com.

Yeah I just don't know I just keep swinging back and forth on it. It is truely frustrating. I LIKE this piece, and if it was 1/4 I could see myself being happy with it, but I just don't know. I will also admit, the side angle shots are a little funky for me.

Yeah I just don't know I just keep swinging back and forth on it. It is truely frustrating. I LIKE this piece, and if it was 1/4 I could see myself being happy with it, but I just don't know. I will also admit, the side angle shots are a little funky for me.

If its not love at first sight you'd just be settling Spidey. Don't do it.

Hey spidey are you a fan of Scott Campbell? The reason why I want theses are because I love his art work and have most of his spiderman comics in my collection.

If its not love at first sight you'd just be settling Spidey. Don't do it.

I'll second that motion. He's cool, but if you're not in love with him yet, don't do it.

See that is the thing I am literally swinging :wink1: between how I feel on this one. One minute I am totally in and would never miss the original Com.... then I see pics of Canale Com and BOOM I swing right back. I am usually more settled in my idea.

Hey spidey are you a fan of Scott Campbell? The reason why I want theses are because I love his art work and have most of his spiderman comics in my collection.

I like Scott's work, but I am just not sure where I am going to land here. It is just weird.

See that is the thing I am literally swinging :wink1: between how I feel on this one. One minute I am totally in and would never miss the original Com.... then I see pics of Canale Com and BOOM I swing right back. I am usually more settled in my idea.

I would think that SSC will release these in quick succession... you could conceivably get your hands on this Spidey by Jun/Jul 2014. Even if they release another 1/4 PF I wouldn't think you would get it until probably early 2016. You could get this and enjoy it for a couple of years and sell it when/if the new release comes out. It will have an ES so you shouldn't lose money. Just another angle to consider.

I like Scott's work, but I am just not sure where I am going to land here. It is just weird.

Okay, so you might love or hate this idea. You can preorder the new Spidey comi assuming there's no NRD like Mary Jane, and if you happen to buy the old comi before the new one ships, you cancel. Ether way you get a Spidey comi. Now if there is an NRD, then it gets sticky.

Some of you guys need a real life girlfriend. I swear this **** probably scares off a lot of female members.

I have a fiance myself and she dresses similar to the way that Mary Jane does. So for you to make that assumption just because I made that comment is beyond me. I know of a lot of collectors in this forum who only collect female pieces, but for me to criticize them based on their preference is pretty low.

I have a fiance myself and she dresses similar to the way that Mary Jane does. So for you to make that assumption just because I made that comment is beyond me. I know of a lot of collectors in this forum who only collect female pieces, but for me to criticize them based on their preference is pretty low.

He didn't criticize for your buying preferences, he criticized you for wanting to place a mirror behind a polystone statue so you can view its *** with greater ease.

Back