Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this at SDCC and was really shocked on how well it looked. A lot of the talk here had me thinking Bowen size, but boy was I wrong

Yea he looked like a decent size and the base ads some nice volume. I may get him along with Gwen and MJ. I was gonna pass til I saw him at SDCC.

Yeah and it is 1/5. It's the base that makes it look larger IMO.

I am really glad to hear I was wrong in my initial *****ing over this piece.... Do you gents mind me asking what you thought of the head sculpt????

Not fond of the chics but I think spider-man looks good. My problem is that he is too similar to my comiquette

That is a problem for the owners of the original Com I suppose.... It is a smaller similar posed statue, but JUST different enough to be tempting I guess

Looking forward to more news on this piece soon.

There's still no word on the Exclusive option (if any.)

Looking forward to more news on this piece soon.

There's still no word on the Exclusive option (if any.)

Nope. I'm hoping for some alternate posing pieces like another head sculpt however its likely they would go with an art print since this is JSC line. I personally hope not though cause I'm not a fan of the art prints.

Art prints aren't of much value to me, an alternate head sculpt would be cool, like with the mask off, so you can really tell it's a comiquette.

Chapter I meant to,ask you.... Do you own the original Com.... It came out after you joined up here right?

Yeah. I had the PF and Comiquette. Kept both for a few years and sold the comiquette. I liked it, but my preference has been the PF. I've been itching for something new though, so this is right up my alley!

My problem is that he is too similar to my comiquette

I don't have the comiquette, but that was my first thought as well. They were rehashing the same design, almost as if this is the leg up and forward for spiderman.

Back