J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Into Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have hours upon hours of Star Trek TV series that far surpass the best of Star Wars in terms of writing as well as several great movies. Wrath Of Khan is as good as Empire and has a complete story with a closed ending. So it doesn't bother me they're becoming more like Star Wars in the new movies.

I'm still very eager to see STID

You have hours upon hours of Star Trek TV series that far surpass the best of Star Wars in terms of writing as well as several great movies. Wrath Of Khan is as good as Empire and has a complete story with a closed ending. So it doesn't bother me they're becoming more like Star Wars in the new movies.

I'm still very eager to see STID

The initial screening had a closed ending, but the theatrical version (and all subsequent versions) had an open-ended ending, with the glimpse of Spock's tube on the Genesis planet.

The initial screening had a closed ending, but the theatrical version (and all subsequent versions) had an open-ended ending, with the glimpse of Spock's tube on the Genesis planet.

Compared to Empire, TWOK has a definite ending. Looking at the casket on Genesis now seems like a promise of what's to come because we've all seen STIII and the others, but it can also be seen as just a final glimpse at Spock's resting place.

Last edited:
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhz4A5BCMAA]Star Trek Into Darkness - International Trailer (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus that looks amazing.

Why the **** is no one making any figures? Even just Kirk from HT or Enterbay would own!!!

The first minute was a James Bond trailer...was waiting for Daniel Craig and Judi Dench to appear...will definetely see this

even as a star wars fan have to admit this looks stunning.. can you image how Star Wars will look like ?!?!?! :yess::rock

Back