Its Up!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know.....I think the Weta bust is the best. Very under-rated. That Neca one is TOO macho. Big chin. Very old fashioned Hollywood hero.

I always thought that the Elessar statue was the best version done. But some people disagree with that. Perhaps everyone who looks at Viggo sees something different - it's what you hold in your heart and not what you see with your eyes that makes the difference.
:peace

Darklord Dave said:
I always thought that the Elessar statue was the best version done. But some people disagree with that. Perhaps everyone who looks at Viggo sees something different - it's what you hold in your heart and not what you see with your eyes that makes the difference.

I'll second that on both Dave.:D

Darklord Dave said:

Beautifully put Dave !! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

MayorOfMichelDelving said:
Have to admit that after having looked again at the SideshowWeta homepage i have found that he is growing on me the more i look at the picture of the whole figure instead of just concentrating on the close up pic of the head.
If there was a bigger and better photo of the figure from head to toe i'm sure it could sway a lot more people into buying.

Hopefully we will get better pics when he posts for sale or possibly some retakes.

FrodoEyes said:
Jesus Christ, that Neca likeness is AWFUL! How can people say that's a good likeness??

I didn't say it was a GOOD likeness....I just said...IN MY OPINION....that it was CLOSER to Viggos resemblence than the SS piece..:banghead

My gut tells me that since the photo is straight on, that the pics aren't really to blame. If it/they were in profile, I would totally understand, but I will hope along with you all. :cool:

FrodoEyes said:
Jesus Christ, that Neca likeness is AWFUL! ...

Who are you talking to? I didn't see him posting in this thread. Matter of fact, I didn't realize he was a member. :huh :naughty :angelsmil

NECA is the best likeness so far and it sucks just like all the others. I could be convinced the Bust is the best likeness though. Elessar doesn't count, he's not Aragorn any more. :p

Although to be quite honest, I don't really care that much about the likeness. Just the overall coolness of the piece.

darth dyp**** said:
I didn't say it was a GOOD likeness....I just said...IN MY OPINION....that it was CLOSER to Viggos resemblence than the SS piece..:banghead

My post was just a reflection on everyone who thought it was a good likeness, not just you ;) So please don't take it to heart. I only quoted your post as it was the one with the NECA Aragorn photo in it!

FrodoEyes said:
My post was just a reflection on everyone who thought it was a good likeness, not just you ;) So please don't take it to heart. I only quoted your post as it was the one with the NECA Aragorn photo in it!

I know, no worries mate. :peace

Back