Is this a clue to the HT Joker in Police Uniform?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these were handed out at the toy hunter (HT offical shop) in HK, then your best bet would be buying these off from the folks at yahoo! Hongkong auction.

Heck, they are even selling the ironman mark 3 shopping bag that were handouts to the mark 3 1st lot. Haven't check it though. Will post links later.

Well ^^^^ then wouldn't this thing hold some value, lets say on Ebay? Pretty rare item from a reliable source should = $$$

I'm watching to see what happens when one does make it up there. I think its cool that all ten people are keeping it (so far). I have no intention on selling mine, but I'm interested to see what one goes for.

Anyone that's willing to pay big bucks for a piece of cloth and plastic bag are out of there minds, I don't care how rare it is!

I don't think so, if it's something, you're into it. You can say anyone buying a figurine just because it's from a movie they like is nuts.

I don't enjoy TDK to the point where I feel the need to own a cloth, especially with no documents veryifying what it is, but if it is indeed a swatch from some of the fabrics used in the film costumes, that's pretty cool. It's neat when you can own something that much more connected to the source material. I like that Sideshow's Maul bust, pretty sure, uses the exaxt same fabric as the film costume, adds a bit more authenticity to the piece.

Is there a COA with this thing, because otherwise you know someone's going to find a way to mock it, sell it for big $$ and rip people off if all it is to see is a baggie and some cloth inside.
The closest thing to the COA would be the FedEx envelope that these came in. I know that can still be forged, but an authentic and unique FedEx tracking number is gonna be difficult to reproduce.

Anyone that's willing to pay big bucks for a piece of cloth and plastic bag are out of there minds, I don't care how rare it is!

lol :lol I got some old boxers that I can cut up if you supply the plastic bags :D

We'd make a killing

If you buy one of these from rw23, and the bag says Ziplock, you may have purchased a knockoff. :lol

I've seen people who collect clothing from Movies.. but I'm talking about FULL pieces of clothing. Not a little tiny square piece. So even if these were cut from some of the costumes used in the movies, I fail to see the appeal. It's free, so no harm no foul though. But it's a completely meanlingless event to me. Sorry.

Back