Is the Terminator 2 1/6 Line dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you guys take it elsewhere, I'm holding out hope someone from Sideshow will read this thread and address the matter but I can't see it happening with this little feud going down.

You know I'm kidding Josh. But to answer your questin, no I didn't. Why bother? Sideshow stiffed us on the Medieval Kurgan and I've come to realize that it's not worth complaining to Sideshow about anything because the only fix they have is to flip a collar up and call it fixed.

It's always worth asking or mentioning Dave. Always.

What good would it do? Did they fix Yavin Luke? Did they fix Leia's hairbuns? Did they fix Bespin Luke's jacket? There's a reason I seldom go into the Star Wars threads because there's always people who will complain louder and more fervently than I do in those threads and besides I spend most of my money on Hot Toys stuff anyway.

I think by the time the complaints came about on Yavin Luke the figure was out. Leia's hair looked fine to me at SDCC and it appears they've fixed the dress. Bespin Luke's jacket has been said to be fixed by the guy who designed it. I believe him.

I think by the time the complaints came about on Yavin Luke the figure was out. Leia's hair looked fine to me at SDCC and it appears they've fixed the dress. Bespin Luke's jacket has been said to be fixed by the guy who designed it. I believe him.

Great. I don't. :D

Leia's dress still looks stiff as a board and her head looks like a... (let me rephrase that) there's nothing wrong with the sculpt besides the hair, it's just in a totally different scale. It's more 1/5 than 1/6. Hasbro took till the end of their line to fix that. I wonder how long it will be for SSC? You can like them all you want Josh, not saying what you should and shouldn't, but lots of us are disappointed with the way SSC makes some things, whether these sell out or not doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. I know they'd get even more customers if they did. Even ones that will come back to the SW line after leaving it because of the quality or lack there-of..

Oh and I hope the Terminator line isn't dead. A BD T-800 shouldn't be hard. They've done attachments for the body before. Make a full robot arm and also a ripped in half version, too.

Last edited:
Back